• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How do you think you would feel

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Brian Terry's family have not, according to them in an interview last night with Shawn Hannity, been told why their son lost his life in defense of the US border and WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE for the Fast and Furious Operations that resulted in the gun that shot him in the back, being in the hands of his murderer.

They have been watching the Congressional hearing wanting to toss their TV out the door due to the LIEING and COVERUP they see coming out of the DOJ. Then they see the President assert Executive Privilege to protect Holder from the Contempt of Congress charges by sealing the requested documents the Terry's feel have the information they are looking for.

If this was your son how would you feel when you hear the left liberal media claiming this is a POLITICAL WITCHHUNT and this is ALOT TO DO ABOUT NOTHING and the Republicans are only pushing this to get back at Holder for him going after voter surpression cases against states like air head Pelosi spewed yesterday?

I know how I would feel and I can not believe these cold hearted liberal idiots dare say the things they are saying in defense of this corrupt Administration. Everyone in the US should want to KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AND WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE. But this Administration even though they campaigned on transparency are bond and determined to make sure nobody finds out the details to their botched attempts to introduce gun control in the US.

If I were the Terry family I would go on every liberal media outlet to be interview and make them defend Obama to my face. They seem to think Brian's life was no big deal so let them admit it to the grieving parents faces. Let's see if they have the guts to face the parents, or will they fake sympathy to their faces then turn around and ALLOW OBAMA AND HOLDER TO HIDE BEHIND EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE?

I'm sick of hearing that Fast and Furious is no big deal, a man lost his life due to this operation, like Obama said in 2007 about Bush, THEY NEED TO COME CLEAN. If Holder and Obama knew what was going on then they both deserve to be CHARGED FOR LIEING TO CONGRESS AND THE PUBLIC BEFORE THE ELECTION :mad:

Like I said in another thread....the reason for the inquiry is to get to the bottome of the W5 (who, what, when, where and how), but the Administration is stalling, because with them, everything is political.

They could care less about the American citizens, they are supposed to represent. It's all "what's in it, for me"

And those that support them are usually looking for the "freebies" too.

If this happened under President Bush and Brian looked like Mr. Obama's son....

Everybody seems to forget how the Bush administration US attorneys were prosecuting and throwing Border Patrol Agents in prison for confronting and being involved in gunfights with convicted smugglers-- that they gave immunity to so they could testify against those agents protecting the borders... :shock: :cry:
I don't think any of the R cult followers would want to beat their chest very loud about their last Chosen Champions border history..

Oldtimer said:
Everybody seems to forget how the Bush administration US attorneys were prosecuting and throwing Border Patrol Agents in prison for confronting and being involved in gunfights with convicted smugglers-- that they gave immunity to so they could testify against those agents protecting the borders... :shock: :cry:
I don't think any of the R cult followers would want to beat their chest very loud about their last Chosen Champions border history..

What's your source?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

What's your source?

Do you not rememeber Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean-- that had most the conservative folks up in arms?? TUT-TUT you must have a short memory...
After they served time in prison- and their entire lives were ruined- Bush finally commuted their sentences (no pardon) the last days he was in office... But how many officers died over the hesitation that came about because officers hesitated in a gun fight scenerio knowing that GW and his AG's were not going to back you over a convicted drug smuggler :???:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

What's your source?

Do you not rememeber Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean-- that had most the conservative folks up in arms?? TUT-TUT you must have a short memory...
After they served time in prison- and their entire lives were ruined- Bush finally commuted their sentences (no pardon) the last days he was in office... But how many officers died over the hesitation that came about because officers hesitated in a gun fight scenerio knowing that GW and his AG's were not going to back you over a convicted drug smuggler :???:

What's your source?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
What's your source?

What's your source?

Google and pick your own... Check some of the right wing ones out...

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

What's your source?

Google and pick your own... Check some of the right wing ones out...

when you asked me my source, I was polite and honest enough to answer the question.....are you?

YOu expect oldtimer to answer that??? He!! he won't even provide proof there was harassment!!!
or people laughing at us on ranchers, or any other of his lies.
but the two individuals he refers to is true except they were found guilty by a JURY... what oldtimer also fails to mention that on Jan 19 2007 Bush commuted the sentence. Just another example of oldtimer only telling what he feels people need to know so he can look like he has a brain!!!!

What he also fails to tell you is that THEY withheld evidence, that is what what convicted them,,, the the fact they shot a drug dealer in the a$$....
Makes on wonder how many times oldtimer withheld evidence when he was a sheriff...
OPPPPS you have to actually arrest some on and go to trial in order to do that.....Otis the drunk does not count oldtimer

:wink: :wink:

I googled Oldtimer

The two officers were arrested after the drug smuggler, Osvaldo Aldrete Dávila, filed a complaint against them. After a two-week jury trial, Compeán was found guilty on 11 counts, including discharging a firearm during the commission of a violent crime, which by itself carries a federally mandated 10-year minimum sentence. Without that charge, both agents involved would have received far shorter sentences. Instead, Compeán was sentenced to 12 years in prison, and his partner, Ignacio Ramos, was sentenced to 11 years in prison snip......

The two men have appealed their case to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans.[4] On 28 July 2008 the Fifth Circuit court of appeals rejected the appeals of both Ramos and Compean.[8] snip

The actions of Compean and Ramos in shooting an unarmed, fleeing suspect, destroying evidence, and engaging in a cover-up, are serious crimes."

Disposition (Sentence Commuted)

On January 19, 2009, President Bush commuted the sentences of Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos.

They destroyed evidence and engaged in a coverup Oldtimer that is why they were convicted by a JURY. They had their chance at appeal and the Three judge panel said no.
Answer this have you ever failed to pull your gun when you thought it was nessessary because another law enforcement officer was caught lieing and engaging of a coverup and had to pay the price?

Just how loud do you think the left would have yelled coverup if the AG had not taken this case to trial and let a jury decide the fate of those known to have try cover up shooting someone?

The saying DAMNED IF THEY DO AND DAMNED IF THEY DON'T comes to mind.
:roll:

Tam said:
I googled Oldtimer

The two officers were arrested after the drug smuggler, Osvaldo Aldrete Dávila, filed a complaint against them. After a two-week jury trial, Compeán was found guilty on 11 counts, including discharging a firearm during the commission of a violent crime, which by itself carries a federally mandated 10-year minimum sentence. Without that charge, both agents involved would have received far shorter sentences. Instead, Compeán was sentenced to 12 years in prison, and his partner, Ignacio Ramos, was sentenced to 11 years in prison snip......

The two men have appealed their case to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans.[4] On 28 July 2008 the Fifth Circuit court of appeals rejected the appeals of both Ramos and Compean.[8] snip

The actions of Compean and Ramos in shooting an unarmed, fleeing suspect, destroying evidence, and engaging in a cover-up, are serious crimes."

On January 19, 2009, President Bush commuted the sentences of Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos.

They destroyed evidence and engaged in a coverup Oldtimer that is why they were convicted by a JURY. They had their chance at appeal and the Three judge panel said no.
Answer this have you ever failed to pull your gun when you thought it was nessessary because another law enforcement officer was caught lieing and engaging of a coverup and had to pay the price?

Just how loud do you think the left would have yelled coverup if the AG had not taken this case to trial and let a jury decide the fate of those known to have try cover up shooting someone?

Apparently you didn't google enough...Try all the articles and charges by many conservative politicians and congressmen that the US attorney had withheld info- covered up info- and that he and his victim/informant outright lied about the victim/smugglers record- his grants of immunity- and the happenings of the day...
Juries can and do make wrong decisions if vital info is withheld from them- or the info given them is false....

Oldtimer said:

I doubt any conservative forgot that outrage...

unlike the L cult,.. we were quick to condemn the prosecutor and the president on that issue... in fact Bush was often wrong on immigration...

Unlike the liberals on here we admit to being wrong when we make a mistake, all oldtimer can do is try and find some view to support his half baked opinion

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
I googled Oldtimer

Apparently you didn't google enough...Try all the articles and charges by many conservative politicians and congressmen that the US attorney had withheld info- covered up info- and that he and his victim/informant outright lied about the victim/smugglers record- his grants of immunity- and the happenings of the day...
Juries can and do make wrong decisions if vital info is withheld from them- or the info given them is false....

Tell me did the US attorney lose his job for withholding evidence? If the US Attorney withheld info as you say he did then why wasn't the Defense Attorney able to present that missing evidence on appeal to the panel of three judges and get a new trial? Isn't that what the Appeal Court is for, to correct a Jury's mistake?

Oldtimer I still would like to know what you would do if it was your son that the drug cartel thug carrying a gun provided to him by the US DOJ shot. Would you be so ready to let it drop and allow those in the Government to just walk on their responsibilities to YOUR SON's Death.

Better yet if this gun had come from the Bush Andministration would you be defending Bush like you are Obama?

Latest posts