• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Is The Email Racist?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
The e-mail, with a subject line of "A MOM'S MEMORY" and sent from Judge Cebull's official courthouse e-mail address on Feb. 20 at 3:42 p.m., read, in part:

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?' " the e-mail joke reads. "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!' "

It may be disrespectful of Buckwheat's mother, but exactly how is it racist? :roll:

if you say ANYTHING negative about Barak, you are a racist.... if you say, I do not like his view of abortion...racist. if you say, I think he is not a good foriegn policy man...you are racist. if you say I think he i a watermellon suckin chicken eating commie who hates America and is propped up by a shadow movement hellbent on destroying this nation by dragging it down to third world level and letting the muslims take over....you are spot on right, yet still a racist.

jigs said:
if you say ANYTHING negative about Barak, you are a racist.... if you say, I do not like his view of abortion...racist. if you say, I think he is not a good foriegn policy man...you are racist. if you say I think he i a watermellon suckin chicken eating commie who hates America and is propped up by a shadow movement hellbent on destroying this nation by dragging it down to third world level and letting the muslims take over....you are spot on right, yet still a racist.

If I'm white trash jigs, you are a racist. Your right but still a racist :wink: :lol: :lol:

you are the kind of white trash that I like to hang with....

Latest posts