• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Liberals promote open debate

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
From the questions he was asking, He would seem to be a liberal. However, I have no information about his official political status. Yet, just from looking at the questions we have:

1. asking Kerry why he didn't contest the allegations of faulty voter machines and the vote discrimination in the State of Florida. Meyer kept mentioning how a book he was carrying actually named Senator Kerry as the President in 04′.
2. He asks why has Bush been impeached if Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job.
3. This is the strangest question of all. It seems that Meyer is Pro-Kerry at this point, but then he asks the Senator if he was part of the same Skull and Bones secret society at Yale as President Bush.

It was at this point that the campus police pulled him to the back and tazered him...

But in several of the media coverages I heard comments such as this...
These were University Cops at this event. Now if George Bush were to speak, he would [have] Secret Service with him. I don't even want to know what would happen to that kid then.

Not only does the liberal university taser the student for asking to many questions and going past his allotted time,..but they want to deflect blame to GW Bush...

After seeing several clips of the scene, I believe the kid is a liberal ass,and should have been given an ass kicking... but given the forum, it would have been easier to let him have his free speech, and let Kerry answer the questions...

Do the champions of free speech (liberals) understand that tazering a student to shut him up, isn't exactly promoting "free speech"????

I think the kid should have been allowed to ask questions and Kerry is the one who should have been tazered....just for good measure.

My son in law (police officer) could have easily handled that boy by himself without tazering him and he is just average size. Don't these Flordia officers get any training at all?

Latest posts