• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Obama’s Eligibility Fiasco Poses Trouble For Dems

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
If Georgia's Secretary of State says Obama is off the ballot, it will set in motion a scary domino effect that will devastate down ballot Democrats.

It's doubtful that the media will explain what is likely to happen if there is a blank space at the top of the Democrat slate in Georgia next November, but here's a likely scenario.

The results the latest IBD/TIPP survey hold nothing but bad news for Obama and his Democrats. Almost 2 /3 of the respondents agreed that we are preparing for the most important election since 1860. Even in the absence of hard evidence, can there be any doubt that those who are disinterested and feel no sense of urgency about this election probably have very little connection to our America except as a place to demand from to pay for their America?

"Voter Interest" in this election can rightly be used interchangeably with "voter intensity", which in turn translates to "voter enthusiasm" to vote.

Last March, Republican enthusiasm was 5 points higher than Democrat enthusiasm, but that difference had grown to a 21 point edge in an October CNN survey.

CNN found that 64% of Republicans are either extremely or very enthusiastic about voting in November which was up 3 points from June. Democrats by contrast had just a 43% enthusiasm level as they looked forward to voting in November.

These kinds of numbers are the stuff of titanic defeats for Democrats.

A 2010 enthusiasm edge of 19 points at 63/44 for Republicans gave them pickups of 680 state level legislative seats and 64 Congressional seats.

Today's IBD/TIPP survey shows that Republicans are 26 points more enthusiastic than Democrats with no telling how far the gap will grow. Clearly getting rank and file Democrats out to vote for Barack Obama or anyone other Democrat will be an uphill battle.

Very dangerous territory for Democrats

A December Gallup mega survey of 5000 voters in 12 swing states revealed non-white enthusiasm was 32%. Compared to 2008 when 65% of blacks voted 97% for Obama, this is a stunning number.

If black enthusiasm to vote is already less than half 2008 levels, one has to wonder how many blacks will turn out to vote for ANY Democrat without Obama at the top of their ticket.

If the Obama Citizenship cases in other states are successful, it will be a disaster for down ballot Democrats like never before.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/how-obamas-eligibility-fiasco-poses-trouble-for-dems/

Obama walks into the Wells Fargo Bank and says to a cashier, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the president of the United States.
Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the Government Regulations, monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers, etc., I must Insist on seeing ID."

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are Government and bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you please to cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods came into the Bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank lobby into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and we cashed his check. Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and served an ace shot directly into the center of our bank logo 90 feet away. With that spectacular shot we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?" Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I can't think of a single thing I can do."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

Latest posts