• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Obama was re-elected.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

okfarmer

Reaction score
A girl I worked with this week, who is purchasing a car today. Her car is very drive-able , but was in a very minor fender bender this month so no longer quite as pretty. She has driven it to work for the past 3 weeks.

I will be purchasing 2 cars this week, hopefully today. My wife's SUV with 170 some odd thousand, motor failed this week and will require a whole new motor- expense not justified. My car I travel in has 300,000 miles on it and the transmission is now slipping, the blower for heat and air has been broke for 3 months, and about every panel has been dented. I was glad it got me home today with the transmission slipping, it also won't be worth repairing.

I can pay cash for mine. She is between 25 to 30 years old and working and is having her mom co-sign because her credit isn't good enough on her own at the amount she is wanting to borrow.

The girl is spending more on 1 car, than I will for 2 by about 5 thousand, if I pull the trigger on the 2 I have found slightly used.

I easily make 3 (very likely more) times more than she does.

She has a spending problem.

She doesn't see a problem with borrowing money not only on credit, but on someone else's credit.

She doesn't have a clue about finances as noted by her decision, but yet she gets to vote and affect mine.

She is proud that she voted for Obama and is excited that he won.

Latest posts