• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Politicians continue to show thier Anti Military views.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Should Durban Go stay with his constituants in Gitmo

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but take Hanoi Jane with him,

• No

• Total voters

Steve

Reaction score
Senator Durbin made a pathetic attempt at an "apology" but he never
apologized for the words he used or his belief that U.S. troops are
agents of torture.

He only apologized if he offended anyone by his beliefs - but he says
he stands by his beliefs.

I see that like Hanoi Jane, he can hate, slander and defame our great military and then apologise to others if they were offended yet still not offer any real apology, yet claim to have apologised, and think it is acceptable? NOT in MY BOOK, not now, not ever!

what Americans had done to prisoners in their control. You would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime -- Pol Pot or others -- that had no concern for human beings."

The first point I would like to make is that the prisoners are in Military camps, and prisons so how is this not a direct attack on the honor of our great military?

and how can a few hazing style incidents be compared to the killing fields of Cambodia?, the Starvation of Millions under Stalin? or the Anniliation of an entire Race by Hitler?

But worse yet Durban's words, Like Hanoi Janes words and Actions in Nam, aids the enemy in thier fight against US,

I don't want an apology, I was just offended, I want Jackass Durban to go to Gitmo, and stay with the Bastard Radical Islamic terrorist he Represented and live among them for a month or two to see how they are treated, and how they treat him!

AS for the alledged mishandling of the Koran as long as the radical Islamic terrorists continue to burn my flag, wage war against my country, and use it as thier Justification, I will consider it the propoganda crap that it is being used by then as, and will Flush, burn and defile it myself,

Latest posts