• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How will follower Obama react?.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
The F-4 Phantom disappeared over the Mediterranean, south-west of Hatay province, not far from Syria's coast.

After an emergency security meeting, his office said it was understood that Syria had brought the plane down.

In a statement, it said a search for the two crew members was under way involving Turkish and Syrian coast guard ships. Once all the circumstances were established, it added that Turkey would respond decisively.

Witnesses in the Syrian coastal city of Latakia meanwhile told BBC Arabic that Syrian air defences had shot down an unidentified aircraft near the town of Ras al-Basit.

will Obama wait to see which way the wind is blowing,.. or wait for all the other important leaders to make a decision..

BTW,... as a NATO nation we are obligated by treaty to defend Turkey..

As a NATO ally true to its obligations, Turkey sent troops to Afghanistan after 9/11 on the condition that they would not take part in combat operations. Despite pressure from allies, Turkey sticks strictly to this policy.

I suppose we could send a large liberal peacekeeping force,.. (like a OWS) to fill the obligation..

First, figure out which fund raiser he's attending, wait patiently in line till the guest list has passed, make sure the new York times is in tow to pontificate on the genus they are about to observe, wait for the TelePrompTer to be programed, and then here some song and dance as to " we are. In consultation with our middle east allies as to the situation and will take actions appropriate to the situation at hand".

Bet I am close :eek:

cowman52 said:
First, figure out which fund raiser he's attending, wait patiently in line till the guest list has passed, make sure the new York times is in tow to pontificate on the genus they are about to observe, wait for the TelePrompTer to be programed, and then here some song and dance as to " we are. In consultation with our middle east allies as to the situation and will take actions appropriate to the situation at hand".

Bet I am close :eek:

:lol:

Maybe Obama should send Pelosi over to talk to them. Lock them all up in a room with her for 5 minutes and they will likely all come out and committ suicide. End of problem.

She would tell them how much of a racist sob we are and voter suppression is the goal and how she get them something to read so they will know what is going on. :roll:

she would tell them how much of a racist sob we are and voter suppression is the goal

in the US we want citizen's vote to count and that requires accountability ..

20110426_SyriaOppression.jpg

in Syria.. if you don't vote as the government wants they shoot you... or worse..

I doubt Pislosi would stand up against that type of oppression..

Latest posts