• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Howdy again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ks redtruck

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get logged in using my Lazy WP handle so reregistered using this one. We have moved 5 times in the last 3 years. Finally bought a little place just east of the salt mine at Kanopolice Kansas. Have 17 calves 4 horse 2 dogs and a cat to feed. Working on buying the truck I have been driving. Been hooked onto a grain trailer since May and have been from within spitting distance of the Canadian border to the Mexican border. I am sure I was within a few miles of H a month ago. Guess that same trip I was up by Soap's too.

Pictures of the house and truck.

Well don't be so dang stuck up next trip and say howdy! :) PM me your cell number. Mine has changed too. If any of you other folks need it, just PM me.

leanin' H said:
Well don't be so dang stuck up next trip and say howdy! :) PM me your cell number. Mine has changed too. If any of you other folks need it, just PM me.

My number hasn't changed and it's your turn to call...................

leanin' H said:
Will do. May be a few weeks as we start knocking cattle down off the mountain to wean calves for the next two. But I will ring ya
If your weather has been like ours, those ol" sisters will be standing at the gate.

Latest posts