• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Howdy From The Frozen North

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DiamondSCattleCo

Reaction score
Just stumbled across these forums, and thought I'd say howdy. I see there is at least one other harebrained polar bear rancher on here, so I won't feel quite so alone :)

Rod

Good to "see"a new face! :)

Just don't get all grouchy like BMR does and things will be fine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might want to be a little careful expressing your feelings on the Bull session and Political postings! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the welcome y'all...

Jinglebob said:
You might want to be a little careful expressing your feelings on the Bull session and Political postings! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D I stay away from politics whenever possible, so I likely won't even open up those forums :lol: My ticker can't handle gettin all riled up like that :)

And BMR, I've only seen one far northerner so far. You guys in the Big Muddy with yer 8 months of grazing every year might as well be down in Texas :twisted: :twisted:

Rod

DiamondSCattleCo said:
Thanks for the welcome y'all...

Jinglebob said:

:D I stay away from politics whenever possible, so I likely won't even open up those forums :lol: My ticker can't handle gettin all riled up like that :)

And BMR, I've only seen one far northerner so far. You guys in the Big Muddy with yer 8 months of grazing every year might as well be down in Texas :twisted: :twisted:

Rod

What you talking about Willis, The Big Muddy is like Texas. Them's fightin' words. :wink: :cowboy:

Don't pay too much attention to whatever BMR says about Canada, he lives so close to the line, he thinks he's American! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
Don't pay too much attention to whatever BMR says about Canada, he lives so close to the line, he thinks he's American! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey JB , do I have to explain everthing for you. I was taking offense to the Big Muddy being compared to Texas not the other way around. JEEZ :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
What you talking about Willis, The Big Muddy is like Texas. Them's fightin' words. :wink: :cowboy:

Ack very sorry for the bad wording. I meant to say 'Texas-like grazing conditions'. We Saskatchewan boys all know that we do it bigger than a lil' place like Texas :wink: 8) :gag:

DiamondSCattleCo said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Ack very sorry for the bad wording. I meant to say 'Texas-like grazing conditions'. We Saskatchewan boys all know that we do it bigger than a lil' place like Texas :wink: 8) :gag:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep.....you will fit in just fine here!!! :wink:

Big Muddy- Hasn't the chinook took most your snow?-- I heard the Plentywood-Scobey area was about bare... The ridges are baring up around here, but still have about 3 inches in the hay meadows, and this warm-cold is crusting it some... I heard that the Missouri breaks were about bare south of me....This old Milk river valley stays cold when everywhere else is warm- so foggy here this morning I couldn't find the cows when I started rolling out bales- was eerie watching them come walking out of the fog....

They are predicting one more day near 40-But it sounds like we are in for another little cold spell- but lows around 0 really aren't that cold...

Welcome to the board DiamondSCattleCo......

OT-

There isnt a lick of snow left here, all gone. This is really wierd for us not to have snow on the ground at this time of year. Looks like we may be in for a brown christmas. :( It has been rainign off and on for the last couple of days but today it is just beautiful outside. This frozen ground with no snow cover isrealy hard on the ole cows feet!! :roll:

The coldest morning I ever remember I think it was 13 deg F. That was way too cold for this redneck. My winter normally gets in the 20's several mornings but very few days stay below 40. This week it has been cold for here. 30's in the AM then 50's and 60's in the afternoon. An under shirt and an over coat are sure needed around here this week.

Alabama said:
then 50's and 60's in the afternoon. An under shirt and an over coat are sure needed around here this week.

:lol: :lol: Undershirt and over coat? Dang, at 50F, we're just startin to think about rolling down our sleeves :twisted:

Rod

DiamondSCattleCo said:
Alabama said:
then 50's and 60's in the afternoon. An under shirt and an over coat are sure needed around here this week.

:lol: :lol: Undershirt and over coat? Dang, at 50F, we're just startin to think about rolling down our sleeves :twisted:

Rod

When I was picking up the grandson from preschool this morning I saw a guy walk out of the grocery store and get in his car that was wearing a tanktop and boxer shorts- the thermometer in my pickup showed 25- :shock: It was all I could do to keep from saying something, but this fella was big- about 6'5 and 350, so I kept my mouth shut-- thought maybe he was some crazed Canadian that had jumped the border. :wink: :lol: ...

Welcome aboard DiamondS. You're not gonna relieve me of my self endowed title of most northerly rancher are you? :wink:

Latest posts