• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hucksters & Ranked Teams

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Record against ranked road
teams:

Texas A&M: 1-2

Oklahoma: 0-3

Kansas State: 0-3

Texas: 0-3

Missouri: 1-1

Wisconsin: 0-2

Penn State: 1-0

Notre Dame: 1-0

Oklahoma State: 1-0

Colorado: 0-1

Iowa State: 0-1

Kansas: 0-1

Michigan: 0-1

Michigan State: 0-1

Ohio State: 0-1

Texas Tech: 0-1

USC: 0-1

Virginia Tech: 0-1

A few takeaways:

>> Frank Solich had the best teams and the worst record. The last four road losses to ranked teams were by an average of 27 points.

>> Nebraska has played very few really tough road games since 2011. Just games against ranked teams on the road. NU lost them all, two by ludicrous margins, one by five because Michigan State nearly coughed up a 27-3 lead.

>> Defense has been a problem. Only four times did opponents score fewer than 20 points — 2011 Penn State, 2010 A&M, 2009 Missouri and 2009 Virginia Tech. Opponents went over 50 as many times, and 40 or above 11 times.

We didn't make it easy for them, we didn't lay down like Bo's teams did, and we're still in the top 10 in the coach's & AP polls.

And just like Texass needed an extra second put back on the clock, Wisky got some help from the refs.

The "One Second" play against Texas was completely legit. Your sour grapes are like fingernails on the chalkboard. Childish & uneeded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJpuj7RLK0U

Bo & the Hucksters always won at least 9 games per season , and sometimes 10. Riley only won 5 right out of the box the first year................

Says the guy with a perpetual erection for a deceased Husker who hadn't played in Lincoln for over 20 years. THAT'S nails on a chalkboard, 2.0.

Riley has done more for the program right now, today, than Bo did during his entire tenure. This team doesn't fold like a cheap suit when the going gets tough.

Could have fooled me. Sure looked like they folded after Wisconsin made it look easy & ran one in the end zone in overtime Sat. night.

Didn't you notice a Wisky running back stiff-arming multiple wannabee tacklers..... knocking them to the ground?

Mega-fold.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/219718/cam-newton-has-a-case-on-hits-and-hes-not-alone

Sure is a lot of people who see Cam's side of the issue.

"Folding" won't be the problem this week with the Huskers. The problem will be getting that azz beat.

Just be glad you don't play Michigan. That would be 3 teams on the schedule. :lol:

Fig can always quit, since he doesn't feel safe. Myself, I wouldn't feel safe appearing in public wearing a Pimps N Hos hat like Fig does.

Word is Cethan Carter is back. TOSU better have their hammer cocked, cause there's some Blackshirts gonna be ready to throw the bones. I'd imagine that TA & Co. will have something to prove as well.

The Hucksters are a 16 1/2 point underdog against OSU. But my gut feeling ain't good for Nebraska. OSU wants to get in the CFP. We'll see.

Latest posts