• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hypocrits- feeding upon their own...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Just like a pack of starving coyotes they will eat their own...Chew off their own leg if trapped and desperate...

And here I thought Capitalism and the Free Market were the pillars of the R cult... Now we're being told its not... :???:

I'm not sure the R cult even knows what it stands for anymore... :wink: :lol:

Pro-Gingrich group's Romney attacks channel Ted Kennedy

By Cameron Joseph - 01/11/12 02:20 PM ET

The attacks from a pro-Newt Gingrich group on Mitt Romney as a "corporate raider" echo similar charges made by an old Romney opponent: Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.).

The late Democratic icon made startlingly similar arguments as Gingrich, a former GOP Speaker of the House, when he faced Romney in a 1994 Senate race. Kennedy ended up winning the election.

The pro-Gingrich group is running ads that criticize Romney's years at Bain Capital, the private equity fund he once headed.

The ads run by the pro-Gingrich group use footage from an anti-Gingrich documentary, including testimonials from workers in Marion, Ind. who were laid off when there company was bought by Bain.

"You're going to be on a hit list, you know that," says one in a trailer for the movie.

"It hurt so bad to leave my home because of one man who has 15 homes," says another.

Kennedy's campaign also used footage of workers who said Romney had cost them their jobs. In Kennedy's ads, one worker said Romney "basically cut our throats," while another said "he's cut our wages to put money back in his pocket."

Gingrich has defended the new ads, saying he was glad to have the support from the outside group.

Many Republicans are worried that the attacks will hurt Romney in the general election by reinforcing an argument Democrats have made for months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wing rips Gingrich, Perry for attacks on Romney, capitalism

By Justin Sink - 01/11/12 12:31 PM ET

Conservatives are savaging Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry for their attacks on Mitt Romney's years at the private-equity firm Bain Capital.

The attacks from Gingrich and Perry, whose presidential campaigns are on life support, are meant to resonate in South Carolina, the next state on the GOP calendar and a place hit hard by the economic downturn.

Yet in slamming Romney as a corporate raider, the two candidates fighting for their party's right-wing might have done what Romney never seemed capable of: rallying conservatives around the former Massachusetts governor's campaign.

The influential Wall Street Journal editorial page denounced the criticism as "crude and damaging caricatures of modern business and capitalism" on Tuesday, saying that "desperate" GOP candidates "sound like Michael Moore," the left-wing filmmaker and provocateur.

Other prominent conservatives similarly bemoaned what they viewed as liberal attack tactics that will be copied by President Obama's campaign in November.

Conservative talk radio stalwart Rush Limbaugh said Monday of Gingrich's criticism that "you could have read this in an Occupy Wall Street flier."
"You could, after all these bites, say, 'I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message,'" Limbaugh said.

Former GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin on Tuesday warned on Fox News that candidates should shift the debate from "anti-capitalist mantra to what it is that the GOP really represents in free markets."

Jesus you old fool, it's politics. Or are you going to try to tell me that it's somehow different this time around?

And if the press and everyone else had done half the job that's usually done on pub candidates, we'd not have this sham of a leader in the White House right now.

Whitewing said:
Jesus you old fool, it's politics. Or are you going to try to tell me that it's somehow different this time around?

Its apparent neither you or these Repubs follow your cults last Messiah's proclaimed 11th Commandment! :wink: :lol:

Seems we are far worse than the politicians ourselves. How many times have I been called a cult member today? From a fellow cattleman.

If divide and conquer is the political motive, they're good. Darn good. Just follow this forum closely and you'll see it over and over.

Then there is the "rich" versus the poor - black versus the white - and it goes on and on

backhoeboogie said:
Seems we are far worse than the politicians ourselves. How many times have I been called a cult member today? From a fellow cattleman.

If divide and conquer is the political motive, they're good. Darn good. Just follow this forum closely and you'll see it over and over.

Then there is the "rich" versus the poor - black versus the white - and it goes on and on

Valid points all. It helps to remember that he's really just trolling....doesn't believe half the silly crap he posts here. I will admit the repeated use of the word "cult" is grade-schoolish and tiresome.

remember what he admitted to...................he posts here to entertain himself. The more stupid to post, the more reactions, the better he feels about himself.

MsSage said:
remember what he admitted to...................he posts here to entertain himself. The more stupid to post, the more reactions, the better he feels about himself.

Well let's let him post all he wants. After all he definitely needs to feel better about something. One can only imagine what he is going through in his struggles with reality

I simply can't believe that a political election seeker would turn negative about an opponent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! This is a new revelation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then, Hillary turned Buckwheat in to the Federal Election Commission for cheating during the 2008 caucuses.

Mike said:
I simply can't believe that a political election seeker would turn negative about an opponent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then, Hillary turned Buckwheat in to the Federal Election Commission for cheating during the 2008 caucuses.

and had a lawyer bring up the issue of citizenship

hypocritexposer said:
Mike said:

and had a lawyer bring up the issue of citizenship

Are you telling us a mean conservative didn't do this? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Remember oldtimer is a cultist as well!!!
He takes a word or two and repeats them so much just to refresh is mind as to the meaning :roll: :roll: It is his way of progressive learning :D

can you give us the origin of the 11th commandment oldtimer>>
or is that your word of the day/// The one you will repeat that one like you do CULT<<<<BUSH BUST<<<<before that RIGHTWINGER NUTS<<<<
any thing the liberal press comes up with you wear out trying to make a point
failing miserably as you do even in the other forums you post in...You are kinda like Rodney Dangerfield,,you get no respect...rightfully so!!!!

EH

hopalong said:
can you give us the origin of the 11th commandment oldtimer>>

You could be shunned and disavowed out of your cult for not knowing that- as his name is being used constantly by the current candidates trying to get some of his mojo to rub off on them ...

The Eleventh Commandment was a phrase used by former President of the United States Ronald Reagan during his 1966 campaign for Governor of California. The Commandment reads:

"Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican."

ONCE again you show just how you fail to research your wild a$$ed comments
it was a phrase used by REAGAN but was not coined by him, :roll: :roll:

Do your home work oldtimer ,,,,or slither off into the sunset!!!!!I did not ask for who used it....I asked for the origin!!!
Do i need to type slower for you top understand?????

EHHHHH?????

But then there is also this

John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
http://bible.cc/john/15-12.htm

and that is not really who coined the phrase Reagan used!!!

No wonder you are so enamored with bammie baby, both of you need a teleprompter
:wink: :wink: No wonder you get no respect :D :D :D

MsSage said:

Somewhat like the pyromanic setting fires then seeks self gratification thru masturbation as he watches them burn while others try to extinguish the flames.

bump for a response from the oldone who knows all?????

Or is he too ballless

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by attacking Romney now on the issues, gives Romney time to either defuse the situation or be replaced..

We should air the hidden dirty laundry, air it out and if it is to foul to be cleaned up and dealt with.. discard the candidate..

Not wait until Obama uses it to win the general election..

Had this attack came as the Obama team planned in late October.. it could have possibly derailed Romney's chances against Obama

Steve said:
by attacking Romney now on the issues, gives Romney time to either defuse the situation or be replaced..

We should air the hidden dirty laundry, air it out and if it is to foul to be cleaned up and dealt with.. discard the candidate..

Not wait until Obama uses it to win the general election..

Had this attack came as the Obama team planned in late October.. it could have possibly derailed Romney's chances against Obama

geez, I wonder where that might have been mentioned before...... :wink: :D

Latest posts