• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I agree with Bubba

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Pensacola,
Florida,was asked on a local live radio talk show the other day just
what he thought of the allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous
applause from the audience.

"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables
will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say:

"Red is positive" "Black is negative"

Faster horses said:
(P.S. Did he really say that?)

I don't know- I got it in an e-mail from Doc this morning... If he didn't say it he should have.. sounded politically correct to me.....

Faster horses said:
(P.S. Did he really say that?)

Sounds like he really said it, but he never was a councilman.

The Bubba Code

Every organization needs a code. The Bubba's of America have developed a code of ethics that we hope to enact! We have put much time and research into this code and we hope all men will find it easy and fun to follow!

• Thou shalt not ever rent the movies, Love Story, A Beautiful Mind, or Erin Brokovick.

Two men should never share an umbrella unless they are in a football Stadium and it is hailing stones as big as softballs.

Any Bubba that brings a camera to a bachelor party, may be stripped, gagged and beaten into a wheelchair.

A true Bubba never gives any information about a fellow Bubba's whereabouts other than, work and the church of his preference.

Unless he has wronged your sister or momma, you have to bail a fellow Bubba out of jail within 12 hours.

If you have had more than two beers, or other adult beverages with, and-or knows a Bubba for more than six hours,… his sister is off-limits for life!!

A Bubba will never gripe or complain about the brand of beer in another's refrigerator, but he is obligated to complain about the beer if the temperature is unsuitable.

No Bubba is ever required to buy another man a birthday present. In fact, not even remembering it is optional.

Before getting romantically involved with a fellow Bubba's ex-wife or girlfriend, you are required to ask and he in return is required to grant permission. If he does not, he is deleted from membership.

If a man's zipper is down, that's his problem, you ain't seen nothing!

Cat's are a total waste of fur. No Bubba shall be allowed to own a cat, live in the house with a cat or even date a woman with a cat. Cat's are living proof that not everything in nature has a purpose.

And finally, Bubba will salute the flag, stand up for the national anthem, and sing aloud the Star Spangled Banner, whether he is in uniform or not. Any Bubba seen or heard not doing such, will be stripped of his Bubba-ness and banned For life….!

http://www.tbubba.com/index.html
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_t_bubba_bechtol.htm

tour.jpg

Latest posts