• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I am gone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

reader (the Second) said:
I am guessing that little boys have gerbils for their 4H entries. :roll: :roll: :roll:

So much for being nice!!!!
Or for showing any class at all!!!!!\none zip nada zilch, in fact down right disgusting.

I held my tongue on this one

You people are getting very disgusting :mad:
YES I KNOW what gerbils have been used for and I find that sick beyond belief.
FYI rabbits are the smallest animal uses in 4H R2 You say you came here to learn and you read the rest of the board and you have yet to pick that up yet?

MsSage said:
You people are getting very disgusting :mad:
YES I KNOW what gerbils have been used for and I find that sick beyond belief.

You KNOW?

I guess that is the same as many on this board KNOWING that Obama was born in Kenya.

Urban legends.

But, as far as gerbils go, there was a clever reference to them in the movie Bruno.

I wonder how many minutes of that movie the local homophobes could take before storming out of the theater.

OMGGGG,I can kick my ass for this BUT I had to explain to Reader about the gerbils....she had NO clue what badax meant....

Faster,I cannot believe your acting like this...spending WAY WAY too much time with Sage is my thought,your getting as hysterical.....

AND obviously.....Tam DIDN"T take the advice hurley gave her..... :D :D

At least we saved the post so she cannot deny she said it.

To slam the youth of America like that is out and out totally classless and disqusting.
APLOLIGIZE!!!!!

Bet your parents would be proud of you now reader2.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU

Faster horses said:
Shows how much you know about 4H, R2. :???:

Yah, R2.

U R so dumb.

Love,

A former member of the West Bumblesticks Cheerful Workers

(Actually, it is sort of fascinating - so many 4-H Clubs have names that sound like they were coined in Soviet Russia - I wonder if it is part of a conspiracy to corrupt rural youth?)

Yes bad I do know was told by a very dear friend who happens to be gay. He said he never tried it but his roommate did and some of his friends....sorry to bust your lil "urban legend" with the truth.
Maybe you need to get out more....

Mrs.Greg said:
OMGGGG,I can kick my ass for this BUT I had to explain to Reader about the gerbils....she had NO clue what badax meant....

Faster,I cannot believe your acting like this...spending WAY WAY too much time with Sage is my thought,your getting as hysterical.....

AND obviously.....Tam DIDN"T take the advice hurley gave her..... :D :D

yea right!!!!!

If you really belive that then you neeed to seek help,
How long does it take to get mental help in Canada?????

She knew exactally what she was referring too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopalong said:

To slam the youth of America like that is out and out totally classless and disqusting.
APLOLIGIZE!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU
I will talk slowly so you get it...kinda like faster,givin Reader heck for something SHE didn't understand either....I EXPLAINED to READER about the gerbils and the sickos that think comin into an emerg room to get said animal released is a fun thrill. SHE didn't UNDERSTAND Badax's post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She WASN"T BEING SICK....BUT she WAS AFTER I EXPLAINED IT TO HER...Got that!!!!!!!

MsSage said:
Yes bad I do know was told by a very dear friend who happens to be gay. He said he never tried it but his roommate did and some of his friends....sorry to bust your lil "urban legend" with the truth.

Oh yeah?

Well I have an old roommate who has a friend who knows a gay guy who works in his uncle's accounting firm who said that gerbils don't work but hamsters do because he knew this other gay guy that said so.

Mrs greg how do you KNOW FH didnt know......did she ask you ? I didnt see where she posted it....hmmmmm What a friend have someone ask a question ( if she did, but we dont know that ) then broadcast it to the whole board.......what a BEACH good gawd It was SOOOOOOOOO nice with your hystirics being gone.....

Bad~BITE ME

I am done being nice to you hypocritical nasty meansprited fools

Mrs.Greg said:
hopalong said:

APLOLIGIZE!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU
I will talk slowly so you get it...kinda like faster,givin Reader heck for something SHE didn't understand either....I EXPLAINED to READER about the gerbils and the sickos that think comin into an emerg room to get said animal released is a fun thrill. SHE didn't UNDERSTAND Badax's post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She WASN"T BEING SICK....BUT she WAS AFTER I EXPLAINED IT TO HER...Got that!!!!!!!

If this is fact she needs to come on and apologize!!

How ever I cannot believe someone who claims to make a six figure salary, has as many degrees as she claims to have. traveled the world as she claims to have, addressed congress as she claims to have done, supervises 300 people is that naive!! GET THAT ??
Why does she need you to stick up for her?? Is she not capable of coming in as saying hey I didn't know??????????????????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mrs.Greg said:
hopalong said:

APLOLIGIZE!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU

Oh, PLEASE, Mrs. Greg

Reader used the words "boys", "gerbils", and "entries" in her posting.

She is a sick, sick, sick pervert and it is about time she was exposed for all here to witness.

And you are a sick, sick, sick pervert as well for even having heard of such a sick practice, even though it is an urban legend it is sick.

The tinfoil helmet militia is right.

Liberals (and Larrrry and Ms. Sage, I guess) are all sick, sick preverts for having heard an urban legend.

Sage ...I've told you for about three yrs now you need mental health...I'm not being mean.I'm stating a fact.....

badaxemoo said:
MsSage said:

Oh yeah?

Well I have an old roommate who has a friend who knows a gay guy who works in his uncle's accounting firm who said that gerbils don't work but hamsters do because he knew this other gay guy that said so.

Yea you would know people like that :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
Sage ...I've told you for about three yrs now you need mental health...I'm not being mean.I'm stating a fact.....
As I have told you for onwards of 3 years your a backstabbing lieing hateful beach. You talk about what has been said to you in pms and spread gossip and discourse.
Too bad your not a Dr you just play one on a ranching board :roll:

Latest posts