• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I can hear your heads exploding now!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_7470036.html

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 on Friday that it is legal for all Americans, no matter their gender or sexual orientation, to marry the people they love.

I wasn't surprised.. given that often the courts hold equality above morality..
I am not sure of the text, but apparently Kennedy noted that religious organizations and those with "sincere" religious beliefs are protected by the 1st... which means all those so called discrimination laws and cases are now ruled to be unconstitutional...

by being part of the ruling it would be very difficult for lower courts to argue against 1st amendment protections without undermining the entire ruling..

I wonder if wedding bells are in the future for any Supreme Court lesbians?

Let me say, the real issue here is survivor benefits for social stupidity. For survivor benefits, liberty would suggest homosexuals should be able to transfer assets. Why do the commies hate queers so much they inflict such a horrible tyranny as social stupidity on them. You see, I care about queers and not queers enough to break the chains of social security oppression.

If we agreed, ok when 2 queers get together and do their thing, it's called marriage. Ok, fair enough. And when a man and a woman form a Christian Union to glorify God with a Christian family, we're going to call that herberwer. The next queer demand would be herberwer. This gay marriage isn't about equality; it's about policing our thoughts. We know gay marriage isn't the same as real marriage, but now admitting this fact is a thought crime. Remember 2+2=5 until the state changes the truth to 6.

Latest posts