• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I dare you libtards to defend this

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
: http://bit.ly/p8G37u

You can't. And the TEA party is racist, GW caused this mess, Barney Frank had nothing to do with this and Obummer is going to save us all. DREAM ON IDIOTS

This part was a hoot. Wonder who she means???

we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder. Because it teaches children, you know, that they don't have to have any morals as long as they have guns and are bullies and I don't think that's a good message," Barr told Russia Today (RT).

"I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded," Barr said with a straight face.

For the final two seasons, Barr earned $40 million, making her the second-highest-paid woman in show business at the time, after Oprah Winfrey

Roseanne Barr was born in Utah and has an estimated net worth of $80 million dollars.

bankers are overpaid, Rosanne was over paid..

It's like Micheal Moore complaining about the "rich", when he is wealthy beyond most Americans dreams...

stupid liberals...

Steve said:
"I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded," Barr said with a straight face.

For the final two seasons, Barr earned $40 million, making her the second-highest-paid woman in show business at the time, after Oprah Winfrey

Roseanne Barr was born in Utah and has an estimated net worth of $80 million dollars.

bankers are overpaid, Rosanne was over paid..

It's like Micheal Moore complaining about the "rich", when he is wealthy beyond most Americans dreams...

stupid liberals...

Michael Moore also complains about Capitalism, while taking full advantage of said capitalism

:lol: :lol:

That is laughable, she is worth 80 million but that's not too much. A hundred million is too much until she is worth a hundred then I'll bet that 100 mil that is too much will jump up to 150 million as too much.

Latest posts