• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I did not build it

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowman52

Reaction score
Nope, I carry feed all winter, I have trouble paying the bill because some sob thinks I need to use it for fuel, I can't buy fuel, the same sob thinks my fuel bill needs to be higher so I will use less, if i get a snow, I ride the tractor to the pavement cause the sob won't blade the road, a calf gets sick,and the sob tells me how to medicate so I won't have a residue, I can't push a cedar because the sob says I'm wrecking the habitat of a bird, never mind that the cedar sucks enough water to supply San Angelo for a year, a fire burns every fence for 30 miles, and to get a little help,the fence needs to be less than 10 years old, I have to sell a few cows to hang on,and the bank wants the money but can't loan it Back to buy a few more cows because the SOB has made their regulations such that I am not credit worthy, and then then when I get a little grass, a little cooler weather, and the cows are nearly bred up, the SOB wants to raise the property taxes, I had too good a year, the fence I replaced made the value go up.
Yeah, I did not do a damn thing to help myself. The help I got made it all happen!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts