• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I didn't think it was possible, but I might be racist...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

okfarmer

Reaction score
No matter how hard I try, I just can't tell them apart :???:

chair_zps3f7982ff.png

Richard Windsor

chair_zps3f7982ff.png

President Obama

You may just be guilty of "lookism". And yes, some liberal coined that word.

A certain poster here loves to call others racist. It's funny because he himself is a huge bigot.

Just for the record, I'd rather be guilty of lookism than be a bigot.

okfarmer - if you are white you probably are - no - you in fact REALLY are racist.

In fact you have to be racist according to the media and the courts and the federal services and darned near everyone else out there.

All other colours cannot ever be called racist - they escape this potential claim by declaring "victim status".

I see it every day - and ran into it hard yesterday while paying my fuel bill - got called "just another rich English white boy" by an Iranian immigrant.

I guess I just work too hard - wish I was rich and not riding the edge of my bank account all the time.

Soon be time for me to pay my taxes this year - more money from the working class to the victim class.

Best to all

BC

Yes, it is a terrible thing to be a White Anglo Saxon sonofabitch :wink:
I too sometimes believe myself to be a proud racist. Countrys changing and we sit and watch.
good luck

Broke cowboy wrote : I see it every day - and ran into it hard yesterday while paying my fuel bill - got called "just another rich English white boy" by an Iranian immigrant.

I hope you are looking for a new fuel supplier, & letting the owner know why.

Ya, cause it was the "rich white guys" in Iran, that he was just itching to get away from, when he applied to come to Canada. :lol:

Lucky for him, he got out of his own Country, before the "rich white guys" killed him. :roll:

You know...I was just thinking, that it's a good thing this Iranian isn't living in NE Calgary. He'd be complaining that it is "all the rich East Indian" taxi drivers, that come in to buy his fuel.

I would like to appologize to everyone, I totally had the photographs mixed up.

chair_zps3f7982ff.png

Richard Windsor

chair_zps3f7982ff.png

President Obama

There, fixed it. :D

gmacbeef said:
Broke cowboy wrote : I see it every day - and ran into it hard yesterday while paying my fuel bill - got called "just another rich English white boy" by an Iranian immigrant.

I hope you are looking for a new fuel supplier, & letting the owner know why.

Supplier and owner are fine - the customer in front of me was from iran - he was complaining about how much worse it was to live in Canada than his old home town.

He was tired of rich English white boys like me - always doing as we saw fit and never honouring allah on Fridays - we should all be converting to a better religion. Figured we needed sharia to straignten us out.

It all started because the person at the desk would not take his cheque because the last two had bounced. I just sat back and listened - he saw me smiling at the whole thing and went ballistic on me.

We are over run in some areas of the country and more are coming in.

Out of this discussion - have a good one all

BC

Latest posts