• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I got the 20 point Buck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hay Feeder

Reaction score
Finally got the 20 point Buck ... uuup 10 two pointers took all year but I got em. .... Did not want to brag to much locally so I will do it here

Big Muddy rancher said:
hayguy said:
you've shot too many wolves Gcreek, now you have a deer problem :wink: :lol:

That's "Relocated"too many wolves. :D

Some fine morning yer gonna step out your door and right into a big old leghold.

And guess who will be standing there grinning, holding onto the chain at the other end?! :evil:

burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
hayguy said:
you've shot too many wolves Gcreek, now you have a deer problem :wink: :lol:

Some fine morning yer gonna step out your door and right into a big old leghold.

And guess who will be standing there grinning, holding onto the chain at the other end?! :evil:

you better buy some Vaseline Big Muddy...that is the same way Gcreek used to get his dates at the bar !!

jigs said:
burnt said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

you better buy some Vaseline Big Muddy...that is the same way Gcreek used to get his dates at the bar !!

Both of you deserve a #4 Victor set in the toilet bowl. :wink:

here is pics of my two 20 point bucks!
DSCN2363.jpg
[/url][/img]

hayguy said:
you mean the 10 two point buck's

x3

Ya one two pointer in Jan one in feb one in march and so on finally got the 8th 9th and 10th two pointer in deer season

Latest posts