• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I have 4 extra tickets

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
I have 4 extra tickets for the Robbie Knievel daredevil event at Lambeau Field next weekend if anybody wants them.

As you know, Robbie Knievel followed in his dad's footsteps and is one of the greatest daredevil jumpers of our time.
At this event, he's going to try to jump 5000 Obama supporters with a bull dozer.
Please let me know by Friday.

sorry I can't make it to Wisconsin for the event, but if Robbie wants to try it out here, I will help in rounding some local Obama supporters for an even bigger Bull Dozer jump..

Robbie K. should head to Valley county! It may not be target rich, but jumping the right Obama supprter will suffice! :lol: :D

loomixguy said:
Robbie K. should head to Valley county! It may not be target rich, but jumping the right Obama supprter will suffice! :lol: :D

Maybe we could lure them out of hiding with donuts and bourbon

Steve said:
sorry I can't make it to Wisconsin for the event, but if Robbie wants to try it out here, I will help in rounding some local Obama supporters for an even bigger Bull Dozer jump..

Just advertise free chicken, watermelon,tacos and tamales....they'll come out of the woodwork.

Sir Loin said:
I have 4 extra tickets for the Robbie Knievel daredevil event at Lambeau Field next weekend if anybody wants them.

As you know, Robbie Knievel followed in his dad's footsteps and is one of the greatest daredevil jumpers of our time.
At this event, he's going to try to jump 5000 Obama supporters with a bull dozer.

:clap: :clap: :gag: :lol2: :lol2:

Sir Loin said:

:clap: :clap: :gag: :lol2: :lol2: :heart: :stop:

Latest posts