• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I need help!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jamiehuggins

Reaction score
I have two border collies that I desperately need to find homes for. I have a super sweet black and white male, and a red and white female that I don't know much about. I have to go back to school in less than a month and I can't take them with me. I know that the male will work when he gets encouragement. I am in the north western part of NM. If any one wants a dog or knows someone who wants a dog please let me know. Thank you!

Your not the only one with problems! We have to kittens one black one and a calico that need a home. Last night they kept bothering me! :mad:
It was not cool. It sucks to have 2 cats and 2 kittens. 4 cats suck! :twisted:

jamiehuggins said:
I have two border collies that I desperately need to find homes for. I have a super sweet black and white male, and a red and white female that I don't know much about. I have to go back to school in less than a month and I can't take them with me. I know that the male will work when he gets encouragement. I am in the north western part of NM. If any one wants a dog or knows someone who wants a dog please let me know. Thank you!

There are border collie rescue ops all over the country, do a search for your area and contact them asap. Also advertise on Kijiji and contact your no kill shelters to see if they will take them in. If they are not spayed or neutered yet you will have to pay the fees/costs sometimes to offer incentives for people to adopt the dogs.

Good luck

Frisco said:
Your not the only one with problems! We have to kittens one black one and a calico that need a home. Last night they kept bothering me! :mad:
It was not cool. It sucks to have 2 cats and 2 kittens. 4 cats suck! :twisted:

Jesus. Sorry. The 8 year old again. My god.

Latest posts