• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I ordered this one

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
s34-027.jpg

pictures when I have it on "cotton"
good luck

That is one of the prettiest saddles i have had the pleasure to drool over! :eek: :D You be sure and let us know how it rides and i can't wait to see ol' Cotton modeling it when it arrives. Call the outfit building it for back and have them install anti-woodrat protection and repellant! :wink: :D Would you mind posting a link to the outfit that is building it for ya? Thanks! That saddle brightened my day sir! :D

I agree, that is one PURTY SADDLE. I really like the finish work on it.
Like the rawhide on the cantle, I've never seen one that looked like there
was a finish on it, usually they just leave them plain rawhide.

We'd sure like to see it on ole' Cotton. How long will it take to get it?

leanin' H said:
That is one of the prettiest saddles i have had the pleasure to drool over! :eek: :D You be sure and let us know how it rides and i can't wait to see ol' Cotton modeling it when it arrives. Call the outfit building it for back and have them install anti-woodrat protection and repellant! :wink: :D Would you mind posting a link to the outfit that is building it for ya? Thanks! That saddle brightened my day sir! :D

http://brents-saddles.com/wades.htm

Faster horses said:
I agree, that is one PURTY SADDLE. I really like the finish work on it.
Like the rawhide on the cantle, I've never seen one that looked like there
was a finish on it, usually they just leave them plain rawhide.

We'd sure like to see it on ole' Cotton. How long will it take to get it?

90 days.

Well now my wanter has kicked into hi gear! That is exactly how I pictured my next saddle to be.

That's a good looing rig, Haymaker. That will be a fun deal.

I never could find that post on the rat incident. I somehow missed reading it the first time around and I don't readily see it in a search for "rat".

High Plains said:

I never could find that post on the rat incident. I somehow missed reading it the first time around and I don't readily see it in a search for "rat".

You did'nt miss much, rat run up my horses leg and he turned wrong side outwards.
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
High Plains said:

You did'nt miss much, rat run up my horses leg and he turned wrong side outwards.
good luck

Oh no, that was one heck of a story. And High Plains, BMR brought
it to the top. Look for the thread in Coffee Shop that says, "I'm back---
what's left of me." It's a great story!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah! That is a good one! Complete with Old Crow, rattlesnakes and kerosene. Can't beat a story with those ingredients! Thanks!!

Latest posts