• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I see he's reached a new low...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's

President Obama's slow ride down Gallup's daily presidential job approval index has finally passed below Jimmy Carter, earning Obama the worst job approval rating of any president at this stage of his term in modern political history. :???: :???: :???:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/11/29/obamas-job-approval-drops-below-carters

thumbs_obamafacepalm.jpg

I honestly believe that the election next fall is going to be a total wipe out for the donks. While I suspect most voters find Obama a likeable guy on the surface and therefore tend to say positive things about him to a pollster, when it comes to his job performance, he's going to generally get very low marks. At least that's what I'm hoping happens.

Again, if there really are enough Americans now out there who will vote for him simply because they believe there's something in it for them (a freebie of some type), then the country is much further along the road to ruin than I expected.

Latest posts