• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I think it's time we give OT some slack....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.....I'm pretty sure he has some mental health issues.

whether it is Alzheimer's is debatable, but no doubt some sort of dementia.

OT, have you sought out professional advice and care?

Size 12?? waaaaaay to small, nerver get past a couple of posters heads that are in there

What Methuselah NEEDS is a one way bus ticket to OWS. (Along with the Tony Lama overhaul! :wink: )

I'll contribute.

Think of the vacation his family would get, not having him around.

Even though Shame Wow and Unenlightened Boy have stopped coming around, Methusleah's position as official site buffoon is secure.

He's entitled to believe and say whatever he wants to.

I think some of these folks posting on here just like to agitate. Then again some others are actually that stupid too.

Differences are what make this site interesting.

I'll never understand why some folks follow rhetoric instead of logic, but they are free to follow what every they choose.

backhoeboogie said:
He's entitled to believe and say whatever he wants to.

I think some of these folks posting on here just like to agitate. Then again some others are actually that stupid too.

Differences are what make this site interesting.

I'll never understand why some folks follow rhetoric instead of logic, but they are free to follow what every they choose.
I respectfully disagree. When someone intentionally misleads others with mistruths and lies, he has overstepped his right to free speech.

Ever heard the old saying that you "can't yell fire in a crowded theatre"? Why?

Because it's lie that does no good for others.

That is one of the things that has hurt this country. People setting back and let other people knowingly tell lies.
We can not set back and let some one perpetuate these lies uncontested.

Latest posts