• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I told you so! White House to NOT RELEASE PHOTOS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Once again, I am proved right. Bin Laden died in 2001 and now the white house will not release photos of their supposed raid that killed him right out of a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE MOVIE.

Do not be fools for this govt.

Shamu, are you really going to argue that the reason the government doesn't show the photos is because he was killed 10 years ago?

I guess what you're saying is that the same government that faked the moon landings, murdered JFK, and destroyed the Twin Towers was tripped up by not having the capability to fake a photograph of a dead Bin Ladin with 10 years advance notice.

Do you see why my "research" into these matters convinces me that you're a loon?

Your logic can be disarmed by a 2nd grader.

Whitewing said:
Shamu, are you really going to argue that the reason the government doesn't show the photos is because he was killed 10 years ago?

I guess what you're saying is that the same government that faked the moon landings, murdered JFK, and destroyed the Twin Towers was tripped up by not having the capability to fake a photograph of a dead Bin Ladin with 10 years advance notice.

Do you see why my "research" into these matters convinces me that you're a loon?

Your logic can be disarmed by a 2nd grader.

Shamu said:
Oh yeah, well why did WTC 7 fall at free fall speed?

:lol:

The truth movement is different today vs when the govt killed kennedy
We now have millions that know the truth and getting **** by us is much more difficult

I have said over and over obl died in 2001 and the handling of this proves it

Their story has been changing about the raid details to fit their political purposes

shaumei said:
The truth movement is different today vs when the govt killed kennedy
We now have millions that know the truth and getting s*** by us is much more difficult

I have said over and over obl died in 2001 and the handling of this proves it

Their story has been changing about the raid details to fit their political purposes

If the story has been changing to fit their political purposes, they're failing almost as miserably as you in trying to convince us of your loony conspiracy theories. :lol:

Have you seen some of the fools in government, You give them way too much faith in their abilities. They could screw up a wet dream.

I Hate to say this but in this case he is right. :shock:
I think there is something NOT right in what happened...I am NOT saying he died 10 years ago....but something is not adding up.

As for JFK you need to do a bit more research, if you need I can get you some books.( these books were before the movie and others tried to cash in on the interest. Hail all you have to do is try to do the same ....sit and get off 3 shots, at a target NOT moving. With a bolt action then make one of the bullets change directions midflight.
When your done, tell me what happened to the 2 "bums" wth shined shoes and bags they were loaded into a police van but never taken to the station or any info recorded about them.

Can you HONESTLY say this has been handled above board?

MsSage said:
I Hate to say this but in this case he is right. :shock:
I think there is something NOT right in what happened...I am NOT saying he died 10 years ago....but something is not adding up.

Can you HONESTLY say this has been handled above board?

I can tell you what doesn't add up MsSage.

What doesn't add up is called the Obama Administration.

Risk the lives of 40 Navy Seals so we can be sure we got him, but then refuse to release any evidence to the public. Heck, if you're not going to release any evidence, then why not destroy the place with a Hellfire missle?

Don't release the photos or other evidence because you don't want to inflame Muslim terrorists. But back in 2009, the Obama Administration seriously considered releasing up to 2,000 photos of prisoner abuse that took place at American prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5215068/Barack-Obama-to-release-up-to-2000-photographs-of-prisoner-abuse.html

I don't recall if they did release some or all of those photos, but I suspect the compelling reason for doing so was more to embarass Bush than anyting else.

From the few details that have been revealed so far, Bin Laden was unarmed. One of his wives charged the Seals....she was shot in the leg......Bin Laden? The head. :lol: You gonna tell me with overwhelming force they couldn't have shot him in the legs too? This was an execution. I have no problem with that, but if you're going to go in there to kill the guy, not capture him, then why all the concern about his corpse?

So you send 'em in to execute the scum ball, blow his brains all over the kids, haul his body back to Afghanistan and then wash it, wrap it in sheets, give it a 45 minute religious service in Arabic and dump it in the sea within 24 hours according to Muslim custom?

Come on. Why not hang onto the carcass so every expert in the world who wants to check it and confirm it's Bin Laden's can do so?....Pakistani, Brit, Saudi, who cares, let 'em all poke around on him.

Yeah, it all adds up to me. It's called the Obama Administration.

Some time it nay be next week or 2100 - something about all the Bin Laden storiy is going to be found out that all the military part went pretty much as planned- when it started to go south was when all the Washington dumba** got their finger in it and wanted to slant this just a bit- finagle that just a touch- and then this needs a tweek -and all of a sudden 2 plus 2 adds up to 3 and a half---
Washington was in way too big a hurry to claim credit for getting the sob-- then learned that they outran their headlights---

A simple answer-- too young--too dumb --too inexpierenced -- too wrapped up in promoting a idea to just tell the truth---

no picture no video no evidence iswhat they are hoping for :oops: :oops:

i am telling you that Bin Laden was dead as of 2001. Many many people that are in the know that risked their lives and some lost their lives (bhutto) to tell the truth...

the military is lying about this. just as they lied about 9/11...

ask yourself this;

The official story claims this;

The Pentagon got hit by a commercial jet.

The Pentagon got hit by a COMMERCIAL FREAKING JET!

We fired not one shot at this thing to shoot it down.

Not one person got demoted over this. They got promotions. Why?

The reason they got promotions is they did what they were told to do. The real question is who is calling the shots? We know it was certainly not Bush. Bush is an alcoholic moron.

Cheney probably was in charge. But, nonetheless, the generals got promotions all of them that were in charge that could have done something.

Shoot down order of commercial planes authority was changed from the Military being able to do it to having to get permission from the president, cheney or rumsfeld only weeks prior to 9/11 and this was changed back after 9/11.

Patriot act was written prior to 9/11.

you do the math.

Although I don't agree with Shami there is something about this that smells. Obama lies through his teeth on everything so not surprised. Today on some of the radio shows experts were saying that there is no way that Pakistan had no knowlege of this and that most likely agreed to grant permission only if he were taken out most likely as he had too much on them and other countries that could not come to light.
Also a serviceman said that intel showed that his profile was that he many time wore a bomb vest and unless he were bare chested to shoot to kill.

cutterone said:
Although I don't agree with Shami there is something about this that smells. Obama lies through his teeth on everything so not surprised. Today on some of the radio shows experts were saying that there is no way that Pakistan had no knowlege of this and that most likely agreed to grant permission only if he were taken out most likely as he had too much on them and other countries that could not come to light.
Also a serviceman said that intel showed that his profile was that he many time wore a bomb vest and unless he were bare chested to shoot to kill.

Here are the facts again:

OBL worked for the CIA up to 9/11. Sibel Edmonds, FBI translator, has testified to this. Was later gagged and then after 5 years or so broke the gag order and said the same thing by risking her life.

Ted Gunderson, former FBI chief in Los Angeles says he met OBL back in the 1980's in LA and he was using the code name Tim Osman.

OBL said right after 9/11 he had nothing to do with it. The videos purported to be him were proven to be fakes where he claimed to say he was behind 9/11.

1492 Architects and Engineers have now signed a petition for a new investigation into 9/11 putting their reputations on the line. See ae911truth.org

Pilots say the hijackers could not have done the maneuvers they were purported to have done on 9/11: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

The planes that hit the wtc towers were REMOTE CONTROLLED. What happened to the passengers? We do not know. We need a REAL INVESTIGATION and we will find out what happened to them but they were probably murdered.

WTC 7 is the smoking gun. Was not hit by a plane but fell in its footprint on 9/11 at about 5:30 pm in classic controlled demolition form. Nano thermate was found in the debris. This is the explosive they used in the buildings to bring them down.

The Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. Not a plane. There is NO WAY A PLANE COULD FLY 500 MILES PER HOUR AT GROUND SPEED. PHYSICS DO NOT ALLOW IT.

We have attacked Iraq who has nothing at all to do with 9/11 and murdered Hussein. Bad guy but not our business. It was for oil. The western oil companies have now gotten the oil fields.

Multiple people said OBL died in 2001. Now this.

We killed him after all he did to our country and 3000 americans dead, we get fondled at airports, the police can come into your home without search warrants now, we have $4 diesel and gas and yet we cannot see the dead body?

THEY ARE LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you posted a single link to a single source that says they saw Obama dead or have you just linked to people saying he probably died?

WTC7 did not fall in its footprint and no matter how many times you say otherwise will not make it the truth.

Stop lying to us and stop lying to yourself.

As Winston Churchill said" if 3 people are going to keep a secret, 2 of them are dead".
You need to engage brain before operating mouth :p :p

shaumei said:
show me photos of any bags or plane engines from the pentagon...these are all lies by the same people that did 9/11...give me evidence not words...i need some evidence...you accept words...

enginerotor_s.jpg

P200030_1_s.jpg

diffuser_s.jpg

27cj_s.jpg

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/index.html[/quote]

Shamu, do missles normally have landing gear? Here's a photo of the jet's landing gear taken at the Pentagon.

landinggear002.jpg
[/quote]

Stop lying to us and lying to yourself Shamu.

a few spare parts does not a plane crash make

reporters on scene said there was no evidence of plane crash

shaumei said:
a few spare parts does not a plane crash make

reporters on scene said there was no evidence of plane crash

:lol: The media is controlled by the Jew Government and they lie but since reporters on the scene said there was no evidence of a plane crash, and that's what Shamu wants to believe, then it was a missle.

Shamu, seriously, do you realize how assinine you sound when you make stupid statements like the one above? This really is just an act, right?

Latest posts