• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I told you so! White House to NOT RELEASE PHOTOS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shamu said:
WTC 7 is the smoking gun. Was not hit by a plane but fell in its footprint

Whitewing said:
To put it simply, the building DID fall over backward and to the south-east. Just not like a steel reinforced concrete building would. Another telling photo is this one taken closer to the event date.

b7debris.jpg

Note just past building 7 is a small amount of debris on the white building behind it. (Building 7 is pile in the upper center-left of the photo. The white building is at the top center-left of the photo.) That building is to the north east corner of building 7. Note about 1/3rd of the east side of the building falling to the north in the photo below.

Here is another photo from over Building 7. The white building is on the left. Note the debris from building 7 which crossed the street and landed on top of the white building.

barclay.jpg

wtc7_Collapse_P.jpg

This suggests the building was split by the penthouse collapses most of the way down. One section went to the south-east while a smaller section went to the north. It wasn't that symmetrical.

WTC7 didn't fall in its footprint and no matter how many times you say it, it will never be the truth.

Shamu, you insult our intelligence when you lie to us and you keep telling the same lies over and over again. Lie to yourself all day long if that's what you want, but stop lying to us.

cowman52 said:
Some time it nay be next week or 2100 - something about all the Bin Laden storiy is going to be found out that all the military part went pretty much as planned- when it started to go south was when all the Washington dumba** got their finger in it and wanted to slant this just a bit- finagle that just a touch- and then this needs a tweek -and all of a sudden 2 plus 2 adds up to 3 and a half---
Washington was in way too big a hurry to claim credit for getting the sob-- then learned that they outran their headlights---

A simple answer-- too young--too dumb --too inexpierenced -- too wrapped up in promoting a idea to just tell the truth---

no picture no video no evidence iswhat they are hoping for :oops: :oops:

This operation had both a tactical aspect and a political aspect to it. They can tell us whatever they want about the timing or intelligence behind the operation and we would not know the difference.

I would guess that they may have known where Osama was for quite some time, but the timing looks as if it met both the tactical and political objectives. Bin Laden was not being very effective as a Terrorist for the last few years, so they may have just let him sit where he was, until they needed to kill him for strategic reasons. It has sent a message to the Pakistanis and to obama supporters.

Unfortunately for obama, the political aspect seemed a little rushed, even if it did meet some of his objectives (temporary boost in approval ratings) so they did not have the "story" hashed out totally. I don't think politically it will be as successful as they had hoped, closer to the election. Tactically/strategically in the war on Terror, it looks to have more impact. Pakistan has taken note. ("I think the US is on to us, we better smarten up")

Credit given, by the average citizen, will be weighted in favor of the tactical/military, more so than the political.

Sounds like Obama had little choice in whether to give the go ahead or not. Some stories are saying that he asked for 16 hours to think about it. I would guess that any time that was given was to massage the story for political gain. The military and intelligence agencies don't care about the political, just as long as too much information is not given out about tactics.

The burial at sea is a political move and the administration could care less if they prove to the public whether we believe them or not, IMO. That will be a mistake politically. Obama is trying to apease both his far left supporters and Islam.

Whether we see further evidence from the obama adminstration depends on how it will boost his approval ratings. Like the BC, he may just sit on it for a bit and then release something closer to the election. It's all political with obama.

Right now his approvall ratings will take a jump, but I doubt that this one event will affect the polls for very long.

*note to shamoo*

this theory works for your beliefs too. whether you believe he was dead in 2001 or not, for some reason they felt now was the time to let us all know he is dead.

But just one question? Don't you believe the theory that Bin Laden was frozen, back when he died? If so, why not show the thawed out body being dumped into the shark invested sea?

Faster horses said:
I really take offense at shamuei calling Bush an alcoholic moron.
He can't prove that either. He's so bitter it really gets in his way.
Poor fellow.

Bush probably was an alcoholic at one point, but he did sober up, if that is the case.

But if shamoo does not believe the media, does it not make sense that he should disregard the image that they fabricated of Bush?

Maybe the "powers that be" told Bush to act that way, so as to go along with the story. :lol: :lol:

Bush had the same education as obama, from what we know and his IQ was just as high, if not higher.

Unless someone has the evidence to prove that obama's grades and IQ are higher than Bush's. :wink:

Good points made above.

Hyexposer
One high level govt man said that obl body was on ice
Sounds crazy but they used obl as the boogeyman
I think he was on ice and no pics released as they were not sure they could pull of aging him for photos that would stand scrutiny of expert truthers waiting for them

Hate me if you want but me and others like me stood in their way

I am not saying i am some expert in photo work but i am very good with photoshop and know all of the tools

shaumei said:
Good points made above.

Hyexposer
I think he was on ice and no pics released as they were not sure they could pull of aging him for photos that would stand scrutiny of expert truthers waiting for them

I am not saying i am some expert in photo work but i am very good with photoshop and know all of the tools

who said I hated you?

You are not a forensic scientist are you? How about a mortician?

I bet either could stage a thawed out body, so as you would not know how long the body was frozen. If those that thought Bin Laden was dead since 2001 were those they were trying to convince, I'm sure it could be done.

so obviously that is not their main concern.

Are they trying to send a message to Pakistan? What is the message they are trying to send? And why now?

edited to add:

Why not try to figure out their motives and actions for the the future. Not much you can do about the past.

some other thoughts....

How do their objectives in Libya coincide with what is going on in Paksistan and how would the 2 regions work in regards to their overall objectives?

Would working with the Al Queda element in Libya, as they did in Afghanistan against Russia, work to their advantage in both Countries and the region?

Spend some time thinking about it.....

How would China be affected in the region? Has China been trying to build a relationship recently with Pakistan? What was China doing in Libya, before NATO entered? How would the rebels/Al queda benefit by working with the US in both Countries? Will they move further away from the Talliban, which would further separate the 2 issues of Afghanistan and Al Queda? What is the US willing to give up in one country to gain in the other? How does each of the 2 countries affect the power structure in the rest of the region?

You seem intelligent enough, but you are not thinking big picture enough. You seem to concentrate on only one historical event at a time and not try to put all pieces of the puzzle together, to forsee what the future holds.

and I agree with TF. Tone down the "moron" talk and just keep with what you can prove (to us), and logical thoughts that the rest of us can grasp. It will lead to some pretty thought provoking discussion. YOu now know your audience, communicate accordingly. That would be true evidence of your intelligence.

You have posted here long enough for all of us to be well aware of what you believe has happened in the past.

Now prove your intelligence and analytical abilites by dicussing what you believe will happen in the future on a grand scale, based on what the majority of us saw happen in the past. Most of us on Ranchers are more worried about how future events will affect us and our families. We've already been affected by the past and can no longer make adjustments. If you know whhat I mean.

cheers

I would prefer to ignore shampooie, but I have a question...

in the news today...

first contact,.. helo crashes,

2., courier and wife killed at guest house,

3. body guard killed 1st floor, unarmed,

4. little osama killed 2nd floor, unarmed,

5. wife shot 3rd floor, unarmed,

6, Osama shot twice 3rd floor unarmed,

7. 35 minutes of intel gathering..

8. botched blow up crashed Helo

We killed a bunch of unarmed terrorists.. in a non existent gun fight, lost a high tech Helo,

We left Osama's dead son's body behind.. (#4) so if it wasn't Osama and kin.. the world will soon know.. (DNA)

and now have to kiss up to the Pakkies to get whats left of the high tech top secret Helicopter back...

To me it sounds as if the administration really screwed this one up if it was all for show..

I could write a better script in the time it took to post this...

Now for all the planning.. (since 2001),.. how can the final story be so bad for US?

hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:
Good points made above.

Hyexposer

who said I hated you?

I bet either could stage a thawed out body, so as you would not know how long the body was frozen. If those that thought Bin Laden was dead since 2001 were those they were trying to convince, I'm sure it could be done.

Are they trying to send a message to Pakistan? What is the message they are trying to send? And why now?

edited to add:

Why not try to figure out their motives and actions for the the future. Not much you can do about the past.

some other thoughts....

How do their objectives in Libya coincide with what is going on in Paksistan and how would the 2 regions work in regards to their overall objectives?

Would working with the Al Queda element in Libya, as they did in Afghanistan against Russia, work to their advantage in both Countries and the region?

How would China be affected in the region? Has China been trying to build a relationship recently with Pakistan? What was China doing in Libya, before NATO entered? How would the rebels/Al queda benefit by working with the US in both Countries? Will they move further away from the Talliban, which would further separate the 2 issues of Afghanistan and Al Queda? What is the US willing to give up in one country to gain in the other? How does each of the 2 countries affect the power structure in the rest of the region?

You seem intelligent enough, but you are not thinking big picture enough. You seem to concentrate on only one historical event at a time and not try to put all pieces of the puzzle together, to forsee what the future holds.

and I agree with TF. Tone down the "moron" talk and just keep with what you can prove (to us), and logical thoughts that the rest of us can grasp. It will lead to some pretty thought provoking discussion. YOu now know your audience, communicate accordingly. That would be true evidence of your intelligence.

You have posted here long enough for all of us to be well aware of what you believe has happened in the past.

Now prove your intelligence and analytical abilites by dicussing what you believe will happen in the future on a grand scale, based on what the majority of us saw happen in the past. Most of us on Ranchers are more worried about how future events will affect us and our families. We've already been affected by the past and can no longer make adjustments. If you know what I mean.

cheers

you forgot to ask... if he was killed in 01,, why not just take a few photos before putting him on ice.. ?????

Which is the point Steve with most of the BS stories Shamu believes. Each requires that the believer be both oblivious to mountains of evidence to the contrary and to ignore the most basic of concepts.

Wow, they killed him 2001 but no one thought to take a photograph.

hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:
Good points made above.

Hyexposer

who said I hated you?

edited to add:

some other thoughts....

Now prove your intelligence and analytical abilites by dicussing what you believe will happen in the future on a grand scale, based on what the majority of us saw happen in the past. Most of us on Ranchers are more worried about how future events will affect us and our families. We've already been affected by the past and can no longer make adjustments. If you know whhat I mean.

cheers

ok...thanks for above and you are right i need to tone it down...this is just getting my blood boiling watching obama lie to the country about osama deal...

i have not had time with my mom illness to really study the connections of libya....and pakistan...but, we control the ISI. they are our CIA's little bitch...

the future holds this: a police state in the usa...something similar to mexico...they have gotten ready for this with the cameras at every stop light....they want to control our movements like england does their citizens...the goal is to tear down our sovereignty so they can put in the amero which is the dollar for mexico, usa, canada....

it is always about control and money....these people own the mass media...they control the minds of americans...they are the ones that spray us daily and give us shots with mercury in them...i have a child with autism and know what this does...my second child we did not give shots to and has no autism...

the swine flu last year was created in the lab...i suppose they will roll this out again in the future and there will be millions of deaths...aids was also created in a lab by the usa as well as crack cocaine was created in a lab...

do your own research on these elements..this is the usa today....it is sad...without the net i could not find all of this out as the research would be much harder...but, you too can do your own research....come to your own conclusions...but go in with a clean slate....do not come in trying to prove me wrong...just look at the evidence as no trial will ever be done over these things....judges are bought and paid for....look at how the supreme court handled the birth certificate issue...dismissed without comment...

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

YOu have no feelings for your mother or you would not shame her the way you do!

hopalong said:

that is very ugly...i have told you before that what am i to do...just be a loser and not tell you the truth...just keep it to myself..so you can back slap each other same as the entire country is doing....

we have the greatest country in the world on paper....but, it is has been hijacked..

lets take it back...my movement started the tea party which was quickly hijacked by sarah palin, glen beck and others...

so, who can we trust?

maybe Ron Paul. he has never been a truther so to speak but he knows what happened and does what he can to stop these globalists.

maybe Trump? i doubt it but who knows...he went under heavy fire over the birth certificate deal....that means he was sincere to some degree...

Jessie Ventura....i trust him the most...yes, wrestler etc...he calls them like he sees them...i like this...he is a fighter....i like this....he is not a sell out...he is one of us...imo

all of the other candidates you will hear about are sellouts if they are on tv...mitt romney is a sellout...etc...

shaumei said:
hopalong said:

that is very ugly...i have told you before that what am i to do...just be a loser and not tell you the truth...just keep it to myself..so you can back slap each other same as the entire country is doing....

we have the greatest country in the world on paper....but, it is has been hijacked..

lets take it back...my movement started the tea party which was quickly hijacked by sarah palin, glen beck and others...

so, who can we trust?

NOT YOU!!!!!!

maybe Ron Paul. he has never been a truther so to speak but he knows what happened and does what he can to stop these globalists.

maybe Trump? i doubt it but who knows...he went under heavy fire over the birth certificate deal....that means he was sincere to some degree...

Jessie Ventura....i trust him the most...yes, wrestler etc...he calls them like he sees them...i like this...he is a fighter....i like this....he is not a sell out...he is one of us...imo

Good reason to distrust him

all of the other candidates you will hear about are sellouts if they are on tv...mitt romney is a sellout...etc...

You know Shamu, if you would substitute the word opinion every time you use the word truth, I could stomach you a lot more easily.

As the guy said, you're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own truths.

Grand dad used to say "they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the a**"

And right behind that was " that would make your a** take a dip of snuff"
:wink: :wink:

Latest posts