• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I was wonderin about ot's party affiliation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Guest
Been an Independent for 50 years- vote for the person, and the issues, not any Party/Cult that tells me who or what I should support... :roll:

Not registered as nothing- but if you have to know- I voted the other day in this years primary as a Republican- gave my Presidential vote to Ron Paul as an atta boy just for his stirring the Sh*tpot....
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
Been an Independent for 50 years- vote for the person, and the issues, not any Party/Cult that tells me who or what I should support... :roll:

Not registered as nothing- but if you have to know- I voted the other day in this years primary as a Republican- gave my Presidential vote to Ron Paul as an atta boy just for his stirring the Sh*tpot....

You must really love your Country :roll:
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,060
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Oldtimer said:
Been an Independent for 50 years- vote for the person, and the issues, not any Party/Cult that tells me who or what I should support... :roll:

Not registered as nothing- but if you have to know- I voted the other day in this years primary as a Republican- gave my Presidential vote to Ron Paul as an atta boy just for his stirring the Sh*tpot....

There oughta be a law concerning the voting rights of tards, feebs, and the mentally challenged. :shock:
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
People who claim they're independents really concern me. They remind me of these evil monsters who hold dual citizenship......no allegiance to any one party.

Everyone should proclaim their loyalty to a given party or not be allowed to vote at all.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
It is really hard to believe ot is registered as an R after all the nasty things he has said about conservative. Maybe he is telling the truth for once. I guess all it would take is a little trip down to the Court House

As far as people who say they vote for the man are just fools who have no clue of how politics work

Do you notice the reason why he said he voted for Paul. He sure is a fools tool
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Over the years on the internet talking politics on forums like this one I've met any number of "libertarians".

To a person they all claimed to be very conservative.

They also all displayed BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) going out of their way to find a reason to bash him, and could not bring themselves to say a negative word about any donk candidate under any circumstances. :lol:

If I were a cynic, which I'm not............... :D
 

Lonecowboy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
0
Location
eastern Montana
Larrry said:
It is really hard to believe ot is registered as an R after all the nasty things he has said about conservative. Maybe he is telling the truth for once. I guess all it would take is a little trip down to the Court House

Montana has open primarys- you do not have to register with any party affiliation- you get 2 ballots, fill out one and return both the filled out one and the blank one.

We should change this as over 1/2 the ballots we pay to print are thrown away. :shock: wastefull spending! plus sometimes ( often) the liberals cross over and vote republican and choose the weaker candidate for us.
 

Lonecowboy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
0
Location
eastern Montana
Oldtimer said:
Been an Independent for 50 years- vote for the person, and the issues, not any Party/Cult that tells me who or what I should support... :roll:

Not registered as nothing- but if you have to know- I voted the other day in this years primary as a Republican- gave my Presidential vote to Ron Paul as an atta boy just for his stirring the Sh*tpot....

say oldtimer in 10-12 hours the MT republican primary results for governor will be out-

Who did you pick for Governor of our Great State? just curious!
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
4,365
Reaction score
0
Location
Heart of Texas
Lonecowboy said:
Montana has open primarys- you do not have to register with any party affiliation- you get 2 ballots, fill out one and return both the filled out one and the blank one.

We have the same down here. You simply register to vote. Sometimes both dem. and repub. primary will be in the same room in teh same building. You just have to choose which one you want to vote and do it. In the last presidential primary wife and I both voted in the Dem. primary and voted for Hillary....in the general election we voted for McCain.
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
TexasBred said:
Lonecowboy said:
Montana has open primarys- you do not have to register with any party affiliation- you get 2 ballots, fill out one and return both the filled out one and the blank one.

We have the same down here. You simply register to vote. Sometimes both dem. and repub. primary will be in the same room in teh same building. You just have to choose which one you want to vote and do it. In the last presidential primary wife and I both voted in the Dem. primary and voted for Hillary....in the general election we voted for McCain.


The idea of "open primaries" escapes me :???:
 

Latest posts

Top