• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Idiots of the day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I have seen cat ladies, horse ladies, critter ladies,.. now a cow lady? wow,.. liberals are really short sighted aren't they?

They all have one thing they think having a bunch of animals is saving them..

when the reality is most of them are just prolonging the suffering by keeping more of them then they can take care of.

People are so removed from the land and so ignorant of the way of animals, they are just stupid about things like this. Cows have hidden calves forever and they sometimes take one twin and leave the other. As far as actual caring for their young, they are about as dumb as chickens. And I love cows, but lets not give them credit for more than they are.

They are trying to humanize animals is how they pursue their agenda.

The cow was only do what all cows and their ancestors have done for ages.

Speaking of trying to humanize cattle, just try this . Take a pen full of cattle and give them a bunch of feed, then have a timid or sick animal in the pen. Feed the sick animal in a pan off to the side, and you know dang well the other animals will rob the sick animals feed. On second thought maybe cattle are just liberals

Brad S said:
I'd like to make a t shirt that says:
Monsanto fed a hell of a lot more people than Mao!

Yeah but Monsanto is killing millions off slowly with a full belly.

They're so sneaky, I bet you can't even tell a difference in life expectancy... the sob's

Why do cats hide their kittens? Are they afraid their owners will take away their babies and give them to a PETA pet shelter to Euthanize?

hypocritexposer said:
Why do cats hide their kittens? Are they afraid their owners will take away their babies and give them to a PETA pet shelter to Euthanize?

:clap: Well played.

Latest posts