• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If Anybody Interested

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Ty and I will be sourcing breeding stock again this spring-if anyone interested in our services just pm what you are looking for and I will get back to you with a quote as to costs. Have some good contacts and herds to deal with for just about all major breeds even some not so major lol. We are discrete and your bid stays with us not shared with the ringworms or auctioneers-I actually prefer to buy private treaty so I can kick the tires on the cowherd and management practices. Over the years I've had some major bull peddlers try and make me a deal to just buy all my bulls there-some were pretty dodgy so never pursued it. Got nothing but time and cattle are my passion so it is kind of a labour of love. I could write a book about some of the border woes and delivery screwups that have happened over the years. My first trip to the U'S the guy supposed to be making the crossing arrangements screwed up big time-the gist of it was we pulled out of Meadow Lake at midnight and had to be at the border by 8'00 A'M. We blew a fan belt a couple hours down the road and had to hunt down an old retired auto parts store owner as luck would have it he found one in the garage. Then we finally got to Regina to top up the load and the guy who made the initial screwup forgot the bulls health papers at home-another hour wasted. We got to the crossing to encounter a very p'oed lady USDA vet. I had brought an icecream pail of Shauna's homemade cinnamon buns as a peace offering and it greased the wheels of commerce for that day and many years after. In fact Sue would always ransack the truck looking for the baking a brought her before she'd look at the bulls. Good Times!!

You ought to be writing all this down, and publish a book. I would sure enough buy it!!!!

find me about 5 or 6 registered angus replacement heifers for my boys that would fit in here. preferably zero american breeding. i'd have to get them before they turn 12 months.

Latest posts