• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you had a Ranch Robot

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
You guys can give me all the crap you want, cuz it's raining and raining and pouring..Yeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol2:

Katrina, what's with the avatar? Do you have a monkey ranch?
[The old black woman replied, "Naw Suh!, them's my chillen!]
:wink:

Glad it's raining, now calm down! :wink: :wink:

katrina said:
Somedays..... What! You don't like my avatar?? I thought it was kinda cute. You know your a redneck when you get kicked out of the zoo for harassing the monkeys.

Personally, Katrina...i love the avatar!!! sorta makes you smile even when you have had a long day!!
as for ranch robots....mine would cook, clean, feed the kids and the hubby while i am at work, weed my garden, chase the cows outta my garden when some schmuck leaves open the gate :x .....yup, that about does it :shock: :wink:

Anybody with a dog, knows why, the dog will always control you. Man's best friend, ya right, man's manipulator, is more like it. But they never lie to you, which I appreciate. :D

Dogs and cows~

I appreciate where you are coming from, but you guys that don't like dogs around cows either have A.)cows that are not used to dogs; B.)dogs that do not mind. If either of those apply, I say keep the dog tied up or in the yard.

Otherwise, GOOD dogs can be a great asset.

We use ours to watch the gate when we are sorting; to help move cows that don't want to go; and our cows DO NOT face the dogs. That is an indication that your cows ARE NOT used to dogs. My hubby would not take his dogs anywhere that cows are not worked with dogs. too hard on the dogs. Wait, let me rephrase that. My husband would not take his dogs anywhere they were not specifically invited. Some people like to have our dogs, because they help a lot.

Mostly the dogs stay home. It's kind of the Code of the West~

...and we can't abide dogs that have not been taught to mind. Which are most of 'em.

And this is why I love Ranchers net! We begin with one topic (robots), but stray to catatonics, dogs, monkeys, rain... And that is how good conversation is. As someone said- it's all about straying. Which separates it from many stodgy, stilted, uni-directional meetings.

A chimp to close gates sounds actually possible! Wouldn't that make a picture? But don't forget a little cowboy hat for him, Soapweed.

As for the Ranch Robot-sounds like us women would benefit the most-having on do the house chores and all that goes with that-of course the other side would benefit as well. THere would be a good food all the time, clean clothes folded and where they belong, an organized house and you could find you ranch papers,and of course a less grouchy wife as she would not be so tired!

Rowdy Ranch said:
As for the Ranch Robot-sounds like us women would benefit the most-having on do the house chores and all that goes with that-of course the other side would benefit as well. THere would be a good food all the time, clean clothes folded and where they belong, an organized house and you could find you ranch papers,and of course a less grouchy wife as she would not be so tired!

I am with ya there, Rowdy Ranch :D after a 13 hour day at the hospital, the last thing i need is a filthy house, laundry stacked to the ceiling, a grouchy cowboy who is asking "honey, what's for dinner for me and the kids and my friends?" :shock: a robot to take care of such tasks would be a dream come true :wink:

Latest posts