• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you receive ANY.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
monies from the Gov't, be it welfare, unemployment, a paycheck,farm-ag monies....whatever.

If you receive ANY money,any shape, way or form from the Gov't .....YOU should take a drug test!!

Fail it...shite outta luck!!

lindsay-lohan-crying.jpg

jingo2 said:
monies from the Gov't, be it welfare, unemployment, a paycheck,farm-ag monies....whatever.

If you receive ANY money,any shape, way or form from the Gov't .....YOU should take a drug test!!

I agree! Welfare people should take drug tests if the ones earning the money to pay for it have to. But people will call you racist if you demand it.

ranch hand said:
jingo2 said:

I agree! Welfare people should take drug tests if the ones earning the money to pay for it have to. But people will call you racist if you demand it.

Welfare folks are just a drop in the bucket.

I mean CONGRESS ,99% of the farmers and ranchers in America,students for student loans, the list is endless.

ANYONE WHO GETS MONEY VIA THE GOV'T

It was only welfare we had to worry about,we'd not have a worry.

Sandhusker said:
How is a student loan "welfare"?

I'm not saying ONLY welfare.......go back and read.

If anyone gets ANY money that comes from a gov't source,and some student loans are gov't backed, then a drug test/piss test must apply.

jingo2 said:
Sandhusker said:

If anyone gets ANY money that comes from a gov't source,and some student loans are gov't backed, then a drug test/p*** test must apply.

and I suppose you consider a tax refund "money from the government" :roll: :lol:

to a point, I agree with Jingo.....

but lets add trust fund money into that also, ok Kola ?

jingo2 said:
Sandhusker said:

If anyone gets ANY money that comes from a gov't source,and some student loans are gov't backed, then a drug test/p*** test must apply.

student LOAN.

Sandhusker said:
jingo2 said:
Sandhusker said:

student LOAN.

somehow on a loan with an interest rate of between 5 and 8 1/4%, the government still losses money... so they call it a benefit.

and if you get a student loan.. the interest is often subsidized while in school (they don't want the kid figuring out how much he owes until after graduation)..

and then there is the Pell grant...

I have to agree with Kola.. pass the pee cup, and watch higher education shrivel up... (or freak out)

(does a free lunch at school qualify.?).

Steve said:
Sandhusker said:
jingo2 said:

student LOAN.

somehow on a loan with an interest rate of between 5 and 8 1/4%, the government still losses money... so they call it a benefit.

and if you get a student loan.. the interest is often subsidized while in school (they don't want the kid figuring out how much he owes until after graduation)..

and then there is the Pell grant...

I have to agree with Kola.. pass the pee cup, and watch higher education shrivel up... (or freak out)

(does a free lunch at school qualify.?).

but, but, but, the occupiers are saying that a higher education is essential if you want to get into the 1% and should be "free"

If loans were cut off, due to drug use, only the kids of rich non drug users would be able to advance within in society

Latest posts