• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you won a million dollars?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
I would buy stock in the distillery that produces "Tangle Ridge", then travel the world all the while promoting my product. :wink:

I'd be happy to host a "Tangle Ridge Bazaar" up here for you.

"Tangle Ridge Bazaar" ?

In Alabama they call 'em "Throwdowns". I guess when you get a bunch of rednecks together someone inevidently gets "thrown down". :lol: :lol:

Or maybe from the spirits being "thrown down" the necks/throats?

I will call by next bash a "Bazaar" and see if anyone shows up! :wink:

i am sure that like countless other souls out there, i have spent many hours (okay, maybe days on end) thinking of delicious ways to spend my future lottery winnings!! :wink:
my husband would have a place of his OWN!
some of our debts would be paid
my dad would be taken care of
i'd have a car that ran (and NOT into the side of a mountain :shock: )
a home of our own....
hmmmm....nice to dream, huh???

have a super one, all!!!
kris

~SH~ said:
What's your point Sandblaster?

South America is currently a very small portion of our import market.

Who knows what the future holds for South America but R-CULT is not the only organization focused on it. They are simply the only organization "fear mongering" about it.

~SH~

"CURRENTLY" Currently is a key word there. If you opened your eyes you would have a good idea of what the future holds for South America. HINT: Things will not be as they CURRENTLY are. I don't know what R-CULT is saying as I have never heard of them, but R-CALF can see the storm clouds on the horizon.

Who kept the "Hoof and Mouth" issue front and center prior to R-CULT???

I think it's so incredibly arrogant of you to assume that R-CULT is the only cattle organization focused on South America.

Sandhusker: ".....R-CALF can see the storm clouds on the horizon."

To the contrary, R-CULT can't see beyond the "imaginary storm clouds" that they are constantly brewing up. If it's not one "bwame" it's another.

~SH~

Latest posts