• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you would please.........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hooks

Reaction score
keep a good friend & mentor in your thoughts.
He got pitched off a youngster last night & broke his pelvis, perforated a bowel & tore up some other stuff.
He wanted to track some steers "around the corner" on the colt but for some reason the colt wasn't havin any of it. At 62 years old, he's goin to be awhile healin.....................

Split my pelvis when a little mare threw herself, know what part of that feels like. Only I was 22 when it happened, wore a ladies girdle for a couple of weeks-never did go to the quacks.
Prayers are with your friend.

My FIL,broke his pelvis getting on a horse at 72,bless his heart,he made greg take him riding in the Rockies about a week after the Dr. gave him a OK he could throw away the walker.... :) I have a feelin,you'll be riding with your buddy real soon...Prayers...Mairi

I have a brother and a brother-in-law, and quite a few others we know who have been through that. It can take quite a while for that to heal, and isn't fun, of course. Being active enough to get on a colt at that age, he is probably in pretty good shape, which helps healing no mater the age. Sometimes getting bucked off is the easier option! I add my prayers for complete recovery!

mrj

Big Muddy rancher said:
Will be thinking about him.

But will be wondering if gcreekrch still wears a girdle. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Okay I gotta say BMR...I wanted to ask the same thing!! but after his mountain lion story wasn't sure if that was wise!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry to highjack Hooks! hope your friend feels better soon :)

Latest posts