• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you're ever going to watch an OWS video......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.......this is the one to watch (language warning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwG4AuhOsrg&feature=player_embedded#!

what a bunch of Patriots

When Obama took over and some said it would lead to anarchy, I looked at our great nation and didn't think it could happen..

but thinking back Reagan was able to take down the Berlin wall and we watched the fall of the USSR,..

Now nearly three years into President Obama's term and our country has descended into anarchy on the city streets,...

We have thugs running in our city streets, we have them calling for a new constitution..

Three years...

Worst part of it is we still have a little over a yr to go.

How much lower can we go?

oldtimer you have an answer for how much lower we can go??? Can't blame this on BUSH
EH??????????????????

These freaks and that includes Michael Moore and Morgan Freeman claim they are the 99% fighting against the 1%. But there was a poll out today that said 63% of Americans disagree with the movement. So who are they really speaking for. And I love it when these idiots say disarm and disban the Cops. But just how loud would they be screaming for protection if a bigger stronger group walked in and removed their their tent camps by force.

They also claim they are a pleaseful non violent gathering but they are calling for violence and say they are willing to die for the cause. That doesn't sound anything close to pleaseful in any respect. :roll:

These foul mouthed freaks are the type of People the former Speaker of the House, third in line for the Presidency, airhead Pelosi supports and rallys behind. :roll:

They have proven themselves true hypocrites. The way they tried to say the Tea Party was violent yet the OWS crowd has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are the violent ones. They are advocating and demonstrating anarchy.

We need to question our education system. The education system that created the occutirds.

Another thought, ever wonder what Michael Moore, Morgan Freeman and Nancy Pelosi would do if any of these freaks that spew the government need to take from the rich and hand it out to them, came to their homes and demanded to pitch a tent on their lawn or better yet move into their home, eat from their frig and crap in their bathrooms. Do you think the doors would be openned wide or slammed shut and chance the house be burnt to the ground like they are now claiming they are going to do to New York tomorrow after the courts told them they are to GO HOME.

Remeber Alec Baldwin has an aprtment two blocks from Zucotti Park and was asked if he'd open it for those protesting. That went over like a liberal at a mensa meeting

hopalong said:
Worst part of it is we still have a little over a yr to go.

How much lower can we go?

oldtimer you have an answer for how much lower we can go??? Can't blame this on BUSH
EH??????????????????

Like I said before- this does not surprise me- nor shock me... These sit ins are nothing compared to the war/race demonstrations and riots of the 60's/70's that were taking place in every major city and on every college campus...Many were severely injured or killed during these demonstrations/riots- on both sides- and many government buildings and whole rows of city streets were burned...

As I've said--I actually expected such activities would happen earlier in the Bush Bust--much like the 1932 Bonus Army sit in/Hooverville built in D.C by over 40,000 out of work veterans and their families- seeking the payment of the bonus's they had been promised...Which led to the police shooting 2 demonstrators/veterans-- and then Hoovers overreaction and sending in the military to move them out - pitting American military against American war veterans.... :(

Even after Hoover was gone- the demonstrations continued- but FDR handled them without sending in the troops....And eventually they were successful in getting their bonus's...

The Bonus Army incident proved disastrous for Hoover's chances at re-election; he lost the 1932 election in a landslide to Franklin D. Roosevelt.

During the presidential campaign of 1932, Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed the veterans' bonus demands. When they organized a second demonstration in May 1933, he provided the marchers with a campsite in Virginia and provided them three meals a day. Administration officials, led by presidential confidant Louis Howe, tried to negotiate an end to the protest. Roosevelt arranged for his wife Eleanor to visit the site unaccompanied. She lunched with the veterans and listened to them perform songs. She reminisced about her memories of seeing troops off to World War I and welcoming them home. The most she could offer was a promise of positions in the newly created Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC). One veteran commented: "Hoover sent the army, Roosevelt sent his wife". In a press conference following her visit, the First Lady described her reception as courteous and praised the marchers, highlighting how comfortable she felt despite critics of the marchers who described them as Communists and criminals.

Roosevelt later issued an executive order allowing the enrollment of 25,000 veterans in the CCC, exempting them from the normal requirement that applicants be unmarried and under the age of 25. Congress, where Democrats held majorities in both houses, passed the Adjusted Compensation Payment Act in 1936 authorizing the immediate payment of the $2 billion in WWI bonuses over the President's veto. The House vote was 324 to 61, and the Senate vote was 76 to 19.

And the more the economic classes of the country widens- and partisan politics gets deeper entrenched the worse these demonstrations will get...

You really are a one-trick pony OT. No matter how lame it looks, you've got to blame it all on Bush. Weak, very, very weak.

I don't remember anybody ever taking "pot shots" at Bush's WH bedroom windows, but I could be wrong......

Seems not everybody blames Bush

It'll be fun watching him try to blame Bush when Obama gets run out of town. But we're the cultists. :lol:

Oldtimer said:
And the more the economic classes of the country widens- and partisan politics gets deeper entrenched the worse these demonstrations will get...

Then all it takes is a mayor or governor with a pair to send in the cops or National Guard along with the fire hoses and dogs. Problem solved.

The majority of these "protesters" are snot nose punks who have never had a job, but they have a college degree, I phones, I pads, I pods and every other trendy techie device that mommy and daddy paid for. Most don't even know what they are protesting about. Their permanent address is the 'rents basement. For some reason, they seem to think they are entitled to everything they want, and shouldn't have to pay for it. Well, I got news for them, somebody has to pay. Those somebodies are folks who either work or own businesses (therefore they get to work 10 times harder than regular employees). These ID10Ts need a major dose of reality, PDQ. There ain't no free lunch, no matter how much whining and crying they do.

But then you also have the drug pushers, dopers, alky's, sexual predators, criminals, theives, vandals, the diseased, and assorted miscreants to round everything out. Send their asses packing, too. When Methuselah's Messiah recently said that Americans were or have gotten lazy, he accidentally was describing these misguided souls in the "camps". Lazy bastards.

loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:

Then all it takes is a mayor or governor with a pair to send in the cops or National Guard along with the fire hoses and dogs. Problem solved.

The majority of these "protesters" are snot nose punks who have never had a job, but they have a college degree, I phones, I pads, I pods and every other trendy techie device that mommy and daddy paid for. Most don't even know what they are protesting about. Their permanent address is the 'rents basement. For some reason, they seem to think they are entitled to everything they want, and shouldn't have to pay for it. Well, I got news for them, somebody has to pay. Those somebodies are folks who either work or own businesses (therefore they get to work 10 times harder than regular employees). These ID10Ts need a major dose of reality, PDQ. There ain't no free lunch, no matter how much whining and crying they do.

But then you also have the drug pushers, dopers, alky's, sexual predators, criminals, theives, vandals, the diseased, and assorted miscreants to round everything out. Send their asses packing, too. When Methuselah's Messiah recently said that Americans were or have gotten lazy, he accidentally was describing these misguided souls in the "camps". Lazy bastards.

The 1% that they are protesting are those that had incomes over $300,000+. I wonder what their reaction would be if they found out that many ranches/farms were members of the 1%?

Maybe they would boycott food stores, for a few months? :lol: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:

The 1% that they are protesting are those that had incomes over $300,000+. I wonder what their reaction would be if they found out that many ranches/farms were members of the 1%?

Maybe they would boycott food stores, for a few months? :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't using food stamps become a problem when you were boycotting
food stores? :p :wink: :D :shock:

Tam said:
These freaks and that includes Michael Moore and Morgan Freeman claim they are the 99% fighting against the 1%. But there was a poll out today that said 63% of Americans disagree with the movement. So who are they really speaking for. And I love it when these idiots say disarm and disban the Cops. But just how loud would they be screaming for protection if a bigger stronger group walked in and removed their their tent camps by force.

They also claim they are a pleaseful non violent gathering but they are calling for violence and say they are willing to die for the cause. That doesn't sound anything close to pleaseful in any respect. :roll:

These foul mouthed freaks are the type of People the former Speaker of the House, third in line for the Presidency, airhead Pelosi supports and rallys behind. :roll:

I thought a while back that Soros's purchasing the firearm manufacturing plants was maybe to shut them down. After seeing all these idiots, the violence they support, and there desire for anarchy- I thought again about the plans for the manufacturing plants.

Seems to me I remember hearing that a few bombs were set off back then too and do you remember who was responsible Oldtimer? No other than William Ayers the same William Ayers that held a fund raiser in his livingroom to start this quack in the White House's Political career. The same William Ayers that said the only regrets he had about his actions is he didn't do more. I guess this is his chance to DO MORE And you can bet Obama and his lieing AG Holder will drop the charges if he is caught on video setting the bombs himself.

Anyone thinking Obama is going to do anything to stop the modern day WILLIAM AYERS THINK AGAIN. He might come out and publicly fake outrage like he did with the AIG bonuses but he will do NOTHING. He told everyone to hold down the heated rhetoric after the AZ shooting but when his party kicked it up a notch he SAID NOTHING. He has fed the class warfare fever into these murdering, foul mouthed, drugged up, rapists and what happens now sits on the doorstep of the White House right along with all the garbage and feses these freaks have left laying around. He will try blame everyone he can just like you do OLDTIMER but nobody has fed the hatred in the US like your incompetent twit has. IF there are any deaths the blood is on Obama's heated rhetoric spreading hands. :mad:

okfarmer said:
Tam said:

I thought a while back that Soros's purchasing the firearm manufacturing plants was maybe to shut them down. After seeing all these idiots, the violence they support, and there desire for anarchy- I thought again about the plans for the manufacturing plants.

During the election Obama claimed the US needed a domestic army as well trained and armed as the US military under the direct order of the President and you can bet if Soros bought a firearm manufacturing plant it was because Obama promised to pay him back all the money he spent on getting him elected by buying SOROS MADE GUNS. He has paid back every other big campaign donor with tax payer money why not Soro's? :mad:

Latest posts