• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

illegal Census

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy

Reaction score
oooooppppps looks like obama got caught trying to rig the vote again.

Republican gubernatorial candidate Bob Fanning and his running mate, Flathead resident Chuck Baldwin, have joined a lawsuit challenging a U.S. Census Bureau population apportionment that includes non-American citizens.

That's to the detriment of Montana's representation in Congress, Baldwin said Friday at a gathering of about 30 supporters at Sykes' Restaurant in Kalispell.

"The Barack Obama administration is quietly in the process of rigging use of the U.S. Census of 2010, which deliberately counted millions of illegal aliens, for the purpose of restructuring the apportionment of the U.S. House of Representatives," Baldwin claimed.

"This rigging will keep Montana from having a second congressional representative," Baldwin said. "If the illegals in California, Texas and Florida are not included, then Montana will receive two congressional seats and four electoral votes. Under Obama's rigging plan, Montana will continue to have only one congressional seat and three electoral votes."

Regardless of their political views or affiliations, Baldwin said, Montanans should have an interest in challenging the Census Bureau's open claim that it "is required by the U.S. Constitution to count everyone living in this country, regardless of immigration or citizenship status."

Baldwin described that as a "gross misinterpretation" of the Constitution. He maintains that the 14th Amendment authorizes "a targeted decennial census of the 'respective numbers' of 'the People' of the several states, not a wholesale count of the number of persons found living in the United States."

He criticized Montana Gov. Brian Scwheitzer and Attorney General Steve Bullock for not joining a lawsuit filed by the state of Louisiana with the U.S. Supreme Court last week. Fanning and Baldwin have joined a group of organizations and individuals who subsequently filed an amicus brief in support of Louisiana's lawsuit.

According to supporting court documents, the plaintiffs in the case maintain that five states — Louisiana, Montana, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio — will lose representation in Congress that they are legally entitled to, while California, Texas and Florida will gain representation that they are not legally entitled to.
Schweitzer and Bullock, he said, should have "been on this plaintiff list before it was brought to my attention."

He said that Republican gubernatorial frontrunner Rick Hill and the mainstream media should have done more to bring attention to the matter as well.

Baldwin said the issue is consistent with the Fanning-Baldwin campaign theme of being staunch states' rights advocates and defending Montana in its relations with the federal government.

Note to oldtimer- the last time baldwin's name came up you posted a negative comment about him, when I asked for proof, you ignored it. please do not post anything negative about Mr. Baldwin unless you have something tangible to back it up.

Lonecowboy said:
Note to oldtimer- the last time baldwin's name came up you posted a negative comment about him, when I asked for proof, you ignored it. please do not post anything negative about Mr. Baldwin unless you have something tangible to back it up.

Well I think you need to do a little research on Mr. Baldwin- but thats up to you... I looked hard at voting for him in 08 as the Conservative candidate until I uncovered some of his past writings and affiliations....

So not to disappoint you- I will tell you the good things I know about him... He dislikes GW Bush more than even I did- and thinks GW and Sarah Palin are both wolves in sheeps clothing- both have/will sell their principles for the right price....

So I guess he can't be all bad :wink: :lol:

He also despises Newt- and even gives a logical reason for why none of the Congressmen that served with Newt now believe him or are supporting him...

Spurred mostly by the election of Bill Clinton in 1992, a host of young, energetic freshman Republicans marched into Washington, D.C., determined to return a burgeoning and out-of-control federal leviathan to the constitutional precepts of limited government. I'm talking about then-freshman House members such as Helen Chenoweth, Steve Largent, Bob Barr, Joe Scarborough, Sonny Bono, John Shadegg, J.C. Watts, etc. These young conservatives went to Washington, D.C., determined to reduce the growth and size of the federal government.

The vehicle used to transport these young conservatives from grassroots activism to US House and Senate seats was the highly touted "Contract with America" (CWA), which was orchestrated by House Speaker-to-be, Newt Gingrich. The CWA included a promise to the American people that if they would give the GOP a majority in Congress, they would eliminate up to 5 federal departments--such as the Departments of Energy and Education--and many federal agencies.

Obviously, not only did the GOP-controlled Congress not eliminate a single federal department or agency--or even shrink the size of the federal government at all--it expanded the size and scope of the federal government at every level. And there is one reason for it: Big Government neocons posing as champions of conservatism co-opted and destroyed the Conservative Revolution of 1994.

If one wants to put names to these treasonous wretches (and I do), I'm talking about charlatans such as Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott. Anyone who thinks that Newt Gingrich is a real conservative or that he will do anything to reduce the size and scope of the federal government needs to speak with any of those Republican members of the freshman class of 1994. (Sadly, too, some of the members of that great freshman class went on to become Big Government toadies themselves. Such is the power of that Putrid Province by the Potomac.)

Oldtimer said:
Well I think you need to do a little research on Mr. Baldwin- but thats up to you... I looked hard at voting for him in 08 as the Conservative candidate until I uncovered some of his past writings and affiliations....

So not to disappoint you- I will tell you the good things I know about him... He dislikes GW Bush more than even I did- and thinks GW and Sarah Palin are both wolves in sheeps clothing- both have/will sell their principles for the right price....

He also despises Newt- and even gives a logical reason for why none of the Congressmen that served with Newt now believe him or are supporting him...

Spurred mostly by the election of Bill Clinton in 1992, a host of young, energetic freshman Republicans marched into Washington, D.C., determined to return a burgeoning and out-of-control federal leviathan to the constitutional precepts of limited government. I'm talking about then-freshman House members such as Helen Chenoweth, Steve Largent, Bob Barr, Joe Scarborough, Sonny Bono, John Shadegg, J.C. Watts, etc. These young conservatives went to Washington, D.C., determined to reduce the growth and size of the federal government.
]

JC Watts has endorsed Newt. BOOYAH!

Guess you didn't check all your facts, (sigh), AGAIN, Double Tongue. Or does Watts' endorsement not count because he is (gasp!) BLACK?

oldtimer wrote:

I looked hard at voting for him in 08 as the Conservative candidate until I uncovered some of his past writings and affiliations....

so you voted for obama instead!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:

]

JC Watts has endorsed Newt. BOOYAH!

Guess you didn't check all your facts, (sigh), AGAIN, Double Tongue. Or does Watts' endorsement not count because he is (gasp!) BLACK?

LAST UPDATED ON Jan. 20 at 5:19 p.m.

RECENT UPDATES — Rep. Dan Benishek (R-Mich.), Rep. Pete Olson (R-Texas), Rep. Kay Granger (R-Texas), Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas), Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.), Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Rep. Sandy Adams (R-Fla.), Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.), Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.), Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.), Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.), Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.), Rep. Glenn Thompson (R-Pa.), Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.), Sen. Mike Johanns (R-Neb.), Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.)

NOTE — Endorsements in 2008 only noted if the member was serving in Congress at that time

Mitt Romney (72)
Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.)
Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.)
Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) (endorsed Sen. John McCain in 2008)
Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) (endorsed Romney in 2008 cycle)
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Sen. John Hoeven (R-N.D.)
Sen. Mike Johanns (R-Neb.)
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) (endorsed McCain in 2008)
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) (the 2008 GOP nominee)
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio)
Sen. Jim Risch (R-Idaho)
Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.) (endorsed McCain in 2008)
Rep. Sandy Adams (R-Fla.)
Rep. Rodney Alexander (R-La.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mark Amodei (R-Nev.)
Rep. Charles Bass (R-N.H.)
Rep. Dan Benishek (R-Mich.) (Initially endorsed Herman Cain; endorsed Romney on Jan. 20)
Rep. Judy Biggert (R-Ill.) (endorsed former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani in 2008)
Rep. Brian Bilbray (R-Calif.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Rob Bishop (R-Utah) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.)
Rep. Mary Bono Mack (R-Calif.) (endorsed Giuliani in 2008)

Rep. Ken Calvert (R-Calif.)
Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. John Campbell (R-Calif.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)
Rep. Howard Coble (R-N.C.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) (endorsed Romney in 2008) (Initially backed Perry in 2012)

Rep. Ander Crenshaw (R-Fla.)
 (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-Fla.) (endorsed McCain in 2008)
Rep. Robert Dold (R-Ill.)
Rep. John Duncan (R-Tenn.) (endorsed ex-Sen. Fred Thompson (R-Tenn.) in 2008)
Rep. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) (endorsed McCain in 2008)
Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Jim Gerlach (R-Pa.) (endorsed Giuliani in 2008)
Rep. Kay Granger (R-Texas) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Tim Griffin (R-Ark.)
Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.)
Rep. Nan Hayworth (R-N.Y.)
Rep. Joe Heck (R-Nev.)
Rep. Wally Herger (R-Calif.)
Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.)
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) (endorsed McCain in 2008)
Rep. Leonard Lance (R-N.J.)
Rep. Jerry Lewis (R-Calif.) (endorsed Giuliani in 2008)
Rep. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.)
Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R-Mich.) (endorsed Thompson in 2008; dropped White House bid in September)
Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.)
Rep. Buck McKeon (R-Calif.)
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.)
Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.)
Rep. Jeff Miller (R-Fla.) (endorsed Thompson and later McCain in 2008)
Rep. Pete Olson (R-Texas)
Rep. Jim Renacci (R-Ohio)
Rep. Phil Roe (R-Tenn.)
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Ala.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.)
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Todd Rokita (R-Ind.)
Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.)

Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) (endorsed McCain in 2008)
Rep. Aaron Schock (R-Ill.)
Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio)
Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.)
Rep. Ed Whitfield (R-Ky.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rick Perry (13)*
Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) (endorsed Thompson in 2008)
Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.)
Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.)
Rep. John Carter (R-Texas) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) (endorsed Romney in 2008) (update 1/20 — After Perry's exit, endorses Romney)
Rep. John Culberson (R-Texas)
Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas)
Rep. Sam Johnson (R-Texas)
Rep. Kenny Marchant (R-Texas)
Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas)
Rep. Candice Miller (R-Mich.)
Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-S.C.)
Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newt Gingrich (9)
Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas)
Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas)
Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) (endorsed Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) in 2008 and initially backed Bachmann in 2012)
Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.)
Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Ga.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-Ga.) (endorsed Romney in 2008)
Rep. Austin Scott (R-Ga.)
Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.) (endorsed Thompson, and later, Romney, in 2008)

Ron Paul (3)
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.)
Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.)

Rick Santorum (3)
Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.)
Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.)
Rep. Glenn Thompson (R-Pa.)

Jon Huntsman (1)*
Rep. Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.)

Herman Cain (1)*
Rep. Dan Benishek (R-Mich.) (After Cain dropped out, Benishek endorsed Romney on Jan. 20)

Michele Bachmann (1)*
Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) (endorsed Hunter in 2008) (On Jan. 13, 2012, Franks endorsed Gingrich)

I guess he forgot to tell anyone- or else The Hill doesn't think his endorsement counts...

Newt served as Speaker in the 104th Congress- which had 234 Republican Congressmen -and has been a "counselor" in D.C. ever since - and he can only get endorsements from 9 or 10 Congressmen all together :???:

Just would like to point out that is the Congress that has a very, very low approval rating. That is the Congress that refuses to give us a balanced budget.

Sandhusker said:
Just would like to point out that is the Congress that has a very, very low approval rating. That is the Congress that refuses to give us a balanced budget.

The 104th Congress? I thought that was the one that gave us the Contract with America- that turned into being all hot air blown on America...

Double Tongue, JC Watts endorsed Newt when he (JC Watts) was hosting Sean Hannity's radio program during Hannity's Christmas break. I heard him myself. And he expounded on his endorsement of Newt for quite some time.

JC Watts is not in DC anymore. He is in OKC.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Buy ya books and buy ya books, and all ya do is tear off the covers and......................with the pages.

Lonecowboy said:
No comment on obama rigging the census and costing us representation oldtimer?

somehow this got off track oldtimer- hmmmmmmmmmm!

So what about counting illegals and us potentially losing a representative?

Latest posts