• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm back...I hope!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Boy, it's been a long, hot, dry, busy summer! I've popped in once in awhile to try to catch up but never found the time to write. I'm sure I missed alot. The netogether sounded like too much fun!
Have enjoyed all the pictures (at least the ones I've seen), everyone is really getting good at posting them. I got a new computer in July but still don't have it cooperating properly with the camera. But will try to get some eastern pictures on in the somewhat near future.
Things are really dry here, but thanks to the spring rains we did get a good hay crop, and good grass. Unfortunetly the water is running out and the grass is really dry. So as usual we are hoping the calves make weight.
Hubby's friend is over here for the weekend and they are bowhunting. It's pretty dry and crunchy for sneaking! At least it has cooled off. Our nephew got a little 2 point in Idaho before he left for bootcamp in Missouri.
I'm glad to be back, :D take care everyone

Why, Nicky, it has been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time since I've seen any of your posts. 'Course that doesn't mean anything, I've come and gone with posting all summer long cuz it has been very busy. You sure did miss out on the Ranchers.net get-together. What an awesome day for us, it was just like coming home, felt we knew them as our best friends.

Welcome Back!!!! Maybe I should re-word this, so it pertains to me, too. Welcome back and post as much as you can, and when you can't we are definitely thinking of you! Have a great weekend,

Hanta Yo

Latest posts