• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm in heady company

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Apparently some of the president's strongest supporters aren't too happy with him either. I'm almost embarrased to see who agrees with me. Link below; my emphasis.

"For two full days, President Bush was bashed. He was taken to task on his handling of stem cell research, population control, the Iraq war and, especially, Hurricane Katrina. The critics were no left-wing bloggers. They were rich, mainly Republican and presumably Bush voters in the last two presidential elections.

The Bush-bashing occurred last weekend at the annual Aspen conference sponsored by the New York investment firm Forstmann Little & Co. More than 200 invited guests, mostly prestigious, arrived Thursday (many by private aircraft) and stayed until Sunday for more than golf, hikes and gourmet meals. They faithfully attended the discussions presided over by PBS' Charlie Rose on such serious subjects as ''global poverty and human rights'' and ''the 'new' world economy.'' The connecting link was hostility to Bush"

http://www.suntimes.com/output/novak/cst-edt-novak22.html

Latest posts