• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

I'm tired.............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
OF Ferguson
OF the Pres and AG getting into business where they don't belong
OF people dismissing the verdict of the Grand Jury
OF Bill Cosbey

kolanuraven said:
OF Ferguson
OF the Pres and AG getting into business where they don't belong
OF people dismissing the verdict of the Grand Jury
OF Bill Cosbey

Right is right and wrong is wrong. Some people will NEVER be satisfied.

Respect cannot be legislated............only earned. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Your sounding more Republican everyday. :D :D

I'm more Democrat than Republican.

I call myself a liberal because as I see the defn is someone that uses both sides of their brain to think and decide not just goose-step with a party.

Some Rep ideas are GREAT....some Democratic ideas are GREAT..... and some ideas of both sides SUCK equally.

I'll assume you meant Healthcare insurance. Including non citizens, paid for by the taxpayer?

I'm not sure Republicans (versus Conservatives) wouldn't say "health insurance" for all too. It's more a matter of who pays.

Democrats' answer is to further tax productive citizens. They are getting to be less in number all the time.

In Canada, we all have health insurance, but Health Care, can sometimes be difficult, or slow, to get...

kolanuraven said:
hypocritexposer said:
Kola, which Dem ideas are great, at present?

I still think there should be health care for all.

There has ALWAYS been "Healthcare For All".

But...... who gets it for free, and who don't? :roll:

I want my $2,500.00 per year savings I was promised instead of the $3,600.00+ increase I got!!!!

Mike said:
kolanuraven said:
hypocritexposer said:
Kola, which Dem ideas are great, at present?

I still think there should be health care for all.

There has ALWAYS been "Healthcare For All".

But...... who gets it for free, and who don't? :roll:

I want my $2,500.00 per year savings I was promised instead of the $3,600.00+ increase I got!!!!

What Mike said.

"I call myself a liberal because as I see the defn is someone that uses both sides of their brain to think and decide not just goose-step with a ..."

That would make sense if there weren't a giant ideological chasm in the GOP. A rift eagerly exploited by Democrats who suffer no such proclivity for independent thought. How many times have non democrats asked in frustration, "isn't there a single honest dissenting democrat?" on so many issues. Smuggling guns, executive orders, keeping your doctor? Crickets crickets crickets.

Sure it is inescapable, the criminal killed in St Louis, while tragic, left the officer no alternative. Mike and others routinely expose police abuse but that's not what happened in St Louis. Without police misconduct, what can be aledged of racism? There is the big lie (remember that phrase), aledge it without merit enough until it's perceived as fact. How many times do they think they can run this tired play on us.

Goose step is indeed a powerful metaphor, but when loomix and mike vehemently disagree with Ron Paul, and others like Steve and ww and me lean heavily that way, there is no goose stepping. The scourge of Kansas won the governorship when all the Dems lined up behind her when establishment pubs ran a candidate and conservatives ran another. The only goose stepping was done by decent old school Dems when they voted for a commie like Sebielus.

hypocritexposer said:
I'll assume you meant Healthcare insurance. Including non citizens, paid for by the taxpayer?

I'm not sure Republicans (versus Conservatives) wouldn't say "health insurance" for all too. It's more a matter of who pays.

Democrats' answer is to further tax productive citizens. They are getting to be less in number all the time.

In Canada, we all have health insurance, but Health Care, can sometimes be difficult, or slow, to get...

If someone here, without ins goes to the ER, and can't pay the bill.....we the tax payers end up paying it in the indigent taxes charged to you by your county.

So, this " I don't want to pay for others ins" line doesn't work....you'll end up paying anyway.

I say make them pay SOMETHING............it beats nothing......

ok kola you are right we were paying for those that didn't.

But how in the he11 can you justify the health care costs that we are now enduring, when they got free health care before. The only major difference now is the government is meddling and its costing us astronomical increase in costs.

kolanuraven said:
hypocritexposer said:

If someone here, without ins goes to the ER, and can't pay the bill.....we the tax payers end up paying it in the indigent taxes charged to you by your county.

So, this " I don't want to pay for others ins" line doesn't work....you'll end up paying anyway.

BUT WE'RE PAYING MUCH MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you get it????

We're not only paying for those ER visits, but we're paying for little LaQuisha's $200.00 visits to the Free Medicaid Dr. for a runny nose!

Mike said:
kolanuraven said:
hypocritexposer said:

BUT WE'RE PAYING MUCH MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you get it????

We're not only paying for those ER visits, but we're paying for little LaQuisha's $200.00 visits to the Free Medicaid Dr. for a runny nose!

"We"...me and you in the South are paying more because our knot head Gov's won't take money that we, me and you, have already paid into the Fed as taxes, and use it to offset and assist the ACA.

Sure, it's NOT a perfect thing....YET!! But instead of bowing up, pissin' on it and saying Oh hell no....why not work on it and make it what everyone needs?

Nothing is perfect the first time around....things need work.....this needs work.

If the Rep's had brain one instead of running around wanting to over turn the ACA and throw it out.....they should say, " we'll fix it!!".... They'd be the hero and be happy.

Me, I don't care who fixes problems....just get them fixed!!

Mike, you've always paid for those Medicaid visits one way or the other. In higher county taxes or higher ins costs....

kolanuraven said:
hypocritexposer said:

Which costs less?

$1 each, for 100 people, just in case they want an ice cream cone in the next year

or....

$1 ea, for the 50 people that actually ate an ice cream cone, within that year.

Look, the excessive charges for healthcare is the main problem by far.

Has anyone noticed that the Health Insurance companies profits are up almost 100% in the last year?

The ACA is completely unsustainable.............

You are right about ins co profits. Another marriage between big government and big business.

If this was about affordable care, we'd have addressed tort reform. But nooooo, the commies get their money from trial lawyers. With out this leg of the stool, it will never be solid.

Us extreme wing crazies tried for years to get health insurance paid for with pre tax dollars (like gm does). How about that reform. The right was locked out of the legislative process, but now we're supposed to hold hands to fix what republicans were elected to eliminate.

Latest posts