• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Importing generic ivermectin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What are the other savings to be had by joining FNA. Do they sell fertilizer yet? If there are more ranch related savings I will join. At this time I don't use enough farming chemicals to justify the membership. I have a problem with vets selling the drugs they supply. We don't go to the doctor and by the drugs he prescribes from him, why should vets be any different. How do I know that the vet is not just prescribing the drugs that have the best profit margin for him or the best kickbacks. I know for a fact that a vet I used in the past went to Vegas every year on a certain drug company tab. To me that is unethical and creates a percieved bias.

elwapo said:
What are the other savings to be had by joining FNA. Do they sell fertilizer yet? If there are more ranch related savings I will join.
I get my oil through FNA and it saves me a couple of hundred a year. I buy my fuel through them, but sometimes its the same price as Esso so it doesnt save much there. I also get a lot of stuff from Fyfe Parts on my FNA card that I've never added up to count the dollars saved. I bought tools from Acklands on the FNA card and on a portable welder they gave $1,000 off. Some of it is really good and some of it is so-so. Alocal dairy guy bought a new barn from Cover-All and FNA gave him an $8,000 rebate. But my buildings are all good and not expanding.

I was talking to the local rep last week and there about to announce new programs for poly mesh, twine and ear tags. We need to get more livestock guys to join so they can do something about feed supplements. I don't think theres enogh of us to get the numbers up where they can deal.

Don't know where there at on fertlizer. A month ago they were working on bringing in their own ships from the middle east but they haven't told the membership if there negotiators are progressing or stalled. A guy in there office Brian told me if they can put it together it could take $200 a ton off, but there are quite a few hoops to jump threw.

But you know its good to say there is negotiators going wherever who are supposed to get a deal for me and not for everyone else. Nobodies been paid to get the better side of the bargain for me until FNA and thats worth a lot to me.

Latest posts