• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

In his other world

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Link below; it's also at the BBC site.

"US PRESIDENT George W Bush believes God told him to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq, according to a senior Palestinian official.

The BBC yesterday released an excerpt from an interview with Palestinian Information Minister Nabil Shaath - part of a series called Israel and the Arabs.

Shaath described his first meeting, in company with Palestinian Prime Minister Abu Mazen, in June 2003.

"'President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan. And I did.

"'And then God would tell me, George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq. And I did.

"'And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me: Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East. And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

http://www.dispatch.co.za/2005/10/07/Foreign/bush.html

Red Robin said:
Everyone I am sure is aware of the impecable credibility of a "senior palistinian official"

:D Right, true to Tom Delay tactics: attack the source, not the facts.

Red Robin said:
You quote palistinian officials as if they are more credible than you own government. I don't understand that.

I don't find the Bush Bunch credible. Want to know why? Bush lied when he said there was proof that Saddam was buying uranium from Niger. He ran the WMD inspectors out of Iraq before they could tell us there were no WMDs so he could invade the country. There are no WMDs. Bush lied. Dick Cheney told us recently that the insurgency was in its last throes. Almost immediately US Army generals disagreed with him. He lied. Bush stands up and tell us the Iraqi Army is making progress in defending their country. But a US General tells us there are fewer level 1 Iraqi units than three months ago. Bush lies. Republican Bill Frist said in an interview that he didn't even know if he had any stock in the family business. Then directed that it be sold. He lied. Tom Delay, has been indicted by two Grand Juries in Texas. He's been censured more times than any other House member. He said he didn't have a chance to testify before the Grand Jury, but his own attorney says that's not true. Delay lies.

So far, I haven't found the BBC lying about anything.

Red Robin, the thing you have to understand about Disagreeable and company is that they HATE the current administration and if they said that sky was blue dis and company would jump up and down and scream no its not and offer nothing put hate and sarcasim.

Red Robin said:
You quote palistinian officials as if they are more credible than you own government. I don't understand that.
Red Robin - In the interest of bringing you up to date on :twisted: disagreeable :twisted: you should know some basic political facts: :twisted: disagreeable :twisted: is a Radical, Left-Wing, Liberal Democrat. She will deny ANYTHING that be-speaks of logic or common sense if it has ANYTHING to do with the current Republican Administration. Many of us on this forum have attempted to carry on a sensible discussion with her, however it is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE because her agenda is to destroy President Bush and EVERYONE connected with his Administration! As you can imagine, it is a total waste of time to even answer her posts, because you will get a RICOCHET reply (NOT an answer) to your post, and she will answer your questions WITH a question, as is typical of Liberal Democrats in ANY venue - TV talk shows, Radio Talk Shows, One-on-one (attempted) discussions - ANY effort at sensible rhetoric will result in the above described technics. Therefore, most of us who have tried to reason or understand HER illogical and hate-filled posts here on this forum have realized that it is a TOTAL waste of time, and won't answer, reply, or attempt to communicate with HER at all! To preclude hours of repetitive explanations with regard to :twisted: disagreeable :twisted: click on my profile and get all the back posts relating to :twisted: dis :twisted: and her radical and typical Liberal Left-Wing Pap, which she acquires directly from the Liberal Political 'Playbook', as do most of the assigned mouthpieces for the Democrat Party. So, you see, it is a waste of your time to attempt to understand her and her rantings. You are just playing into her hands if you lower yourself to her level in trying to make sense of her blather!

Normally, I would not bother to explain this intolerable situation to the extent that I have just done, however I feel that you are somewhat at a loss to understand the whole crux of the situation here, and I felt that I had to attempt to enlighten you of the facts. Do a little investigation on your own of past posts, and you will get the picture - very quickly! If NO ONE will answer, reply or attempt to talk to her - hopefully she will fade into oblivion and realize that her efforts are futile.

DOC HARRIS

Disagreeable is always whining, "but there were no WMDs." :cry2: :cry2: Believe it or not, Disagreeable, but any terrorist with evil intent that gets on a jet airplane full of fuel and people, is a potential WMD. It kind of goes back to the post on Ranch Talk concerning "Bull vs. Dogs". In other words if it looks like a Pit Bull Terrior, treat it accordingly until proof is given that it isn't dangerous. It all goes back to the old common sense axiom of, "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it probably is a duck." Substitute any other word in the world for "duck" and the meaning remains the same. Example: If it looks Disagreeable, walks Disagreeable, and talks Disagreeable, he/she/it probably is Disagreeable. I rest my case. :???: :)

One thing that can be said about Disagreeable is the he/she has a tremendous amount of endurance... He/she never gets tired of writing the same thing over and over and over again. Unless of course, he/she is simply copying and pasting previous posts. Judging by their repetitiveness, this is entirely possible. Arguing with someone that has a stock knee-jerk answer to everything can be very difficult.

mp.freelance said:
One thing that can be said about Disagreeable is the he/she has a tremendous amount of endurance... He/she never gets tired of writing the same thing over and over and over again. Unless of course, he/she is simply copying and pasting previous posts. Judging by their repetitiveness, this is entirely possible. Arguing with someone that has a stock knee-jerk answer to everything can be very difficult.
INTOLERABLE!

DH, I see you're back. Have you learned the difference in an "editorial" and a "letter to the editor" yet? :D

By the way, while I don't get to this board every day, I'm not planning to stop posting. If you don't want to respond, fine. I find plenty of articles in the news or Congressional reports or conservative columnists to happily post for others to read. You're tripping if you think I'll leave because you don't respond to my posts.

Latest posts