• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles.

We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior.

Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/

No the hypocrites will be in the media saying how sorry they are that he passed away and talking about what an upstanding person he was, all while thanking god that he is dead and will not be around to dig up any more dirt on the morally bankrupt Dems and the organizations that support their campaigns.

Planned Parenthood Execs are probably dancing a jig about now but there is no way they will show their true feelings as that would be politically incorrect during an election where their party is in for a fight.

Larrry said:
Do they need to check on the circumstances surrounding his death :shock: :shock:

They report natural causes but they had better investigate to the full extent of the law and beyond as I doubt many are going to believe he just dropped over dead when he was behind a lot of Leftist dirt being brought to light. There are more than a few that likely wished the man dead including Obama himself.

The Los Angeles County coroner's office will review the death of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, who collapsed and died Thursday while taking a nighttime walk near his Westwood home.

Given his young age -- he was 43 -- and the unexpected manner in which he died, authorities will conduct an autopsy to help determine a specific cause of death.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/03/andrew-breitbart-death-review-coroner.html

Dr. Jerome Corsi is reporting that he spoke with Andrew Breitbart yesterday around 5pm and arranged an interview for him with Sheriff Arpaio. Corsi says it may have been Breitbart's last interview.

hypocritexposer said:
Larrry said:
Bet the left will be out to assault him now and discredit his works

I wonder if those obama videos he promised will still be released

Stephen Bannon: We'll release the tapes Breitbart has of Obama's college years in the next 10 days

Via Mediaite, here's the hotly anticipated answer to the lingering question raised by Breitbart's CPAC speech. No, he wasn't just messing with the left's head when he said he has tapes of The One in his younger years. They exist, says Bannon, and he and some of the "Big" guys like Joel Pollak and Larry O'Connor are going through them.

Watch to the end for a hint about that; supposedly it's been in the works for two years and AB was putting the finishing touches on it last night in preparation for a Sunday launch. I assume it has to do with Obama and the election, but stay tuned.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/01/stephen-bannon-well-release-the-tapes-breitbart-has-of-obamas-college-years-in-the-next-10-days/

This is worse than being 5 and waiting on Christmas.

I might put up a little card board figure of the whitehouse and open a window every day for the countdown.

Mike said:
I'd wait until about the 1st of October.

You cruel man okfarmer can't wait that long he will be beside himself :wink: :lol: They said there was more than one tape so I would release them slow and tease the voters until the last one with a hugh bombshell included. Keep the heat on and do as much damage as possible to him.

Faster horses said:
I just hope nothing happens to those tapes. This is beginning to
remind me of a bad movie..........

Whoever has them better keep moving them around so the Chicago Machine can't figure out where they are or they will go missing long before the public has the honor of seeing them.

Latest posts