• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Interesting read from one of 'US'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Be sure that you don't use a space when you mention/tag somebody, FH. For them to get a notification, you should see it highlighted when you submit your post. It should look like this:

@Faster horses

Since when? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Just older, no wiser. How about you?
I am hoping to get the hang of this new format...
@ Trinityman
Well I was assistant Agriculture resources manager at Sam Houston State University where my wife and I went to college until the virus hit our area and got layoff. But other than that doing pretty good. Our oldest daughter is now in Iowa in college and our other two will probably graduate from high school next year. I just pick pecans off our ranch, I haven't been brave enough to buy any cattle back to restock. We are either dry as a bone or 6 foot under water. My wife and I have been talking about selling out and move north and start over after the kids graduate. City folks are taking over our area and land prices has sky rocket here. Wife wants to do a deer hunting ranch I am not sure on it. Done really know to much about raising deer but I am never to old to learn.

Well I was assistant Agriculture resources manager at Sam Houston State University where my wife and I went to college until the virus hit our area and got layoff. But other than that doing pretty good. Our oldest daughter is now in Iowa in college and our other two will probably graduate from high school next year. I just pick pecans off our ranch, I haven't been brave enough to buy any cattle back to restock. We are either dry as a bone or 6 foot under water. My wife and I have been talking about selling out and move north and start over after the kids graduate. City folks are taking over our area and land prices has sky rocket here. Wife wants to do a deer hunting ranch I am not sure on it. Done really know to much about raising deer but I am never to old to learn.
Same here. Tourists buying up everything. We don't like it.
We have too many whitetail deer, they are field maggots. Ugh! Hate the darn things.
I would love to buy some pecans from you. Are they cracked? I'm serious. They are double expensive here.

Latest posts