• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Interesting read

Help Support Ranchers.net:

To a large degree it IS happening! Grazing practices and range management changes are happening all over. Minimum tillage has greatly reduced soil loss and pulse crops are being planted on grain fields to build up the soil. Most of the negative articles about how unsustainable our "production agriculture" is, are based on outdated practices from ten or twenty year ago! Myself, I just run cows in the mountains much like my pappy and grand-pappy did, but I see a changing world as I drive down the dirt road on my way to town!

We all see that but our scope is limited to a lifetime. Go back in time 2000 years and compare to 400 years ago and you might find something different. Man can affect the earth very little. The dirt that blows out at south east Colorado might improve land in the upper Midwest

We all see that but our scope is limited to a lifetime. Go back in time 2000 years and compare to 400 years ago and you might find something different. Man can affect the earth very little. The dirt that blows out at south east Colorado might improve land in the upper Midwest
Those with an agenda have a very narrow vision. And a very short memory.

Latest posts