• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Iran blames the U.S. for the Cartoons - Huh??!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
This whole cartoon thing is just unbelievable, also considering how many months since they were published! Seems like they're nothing more than a vehicle used to rally the ignorant by the extremists; obviously doesn't take much.

Idoltry is indeed a slippery slope. They have a giant brick in the middle of Mecca, we have the Washington Monument and the Liberty Bell.

Perhaps there is a reason the bell is cracked. It doesn't ring for liberty, it rings for a call to war.
You treasonous, anti-American SOB! You don't deserve the Freedom and Liberty of this great nation! You should be on the next flight out of here to spend the rest of your sorry life in some al-Qaeda infested sh!thole!

Cal said:
You treasonous, anti-American SOB! You don't deserve the Freedom and Liberty of this great nation! You should be on the next flight out of here to spend the rest of your sorry life in some al-Qaeda infested sh!thole!
Wow! Cal, I have to say that I do like the way you think and the way you articulate those thoughts. Don't hold nothing back next time. :lol:

Cal said:
Idoltry is indeed a slippery slope. They have a giant brick in the middle of Mecca, we have the Washington Monument and the Liberty Bell.

Perhaps there is a reason the bell is cracked. It doesn't ring for liberty, it rings for a call to war.

Hey Cal, he's got my blood boiling before w/ off the wall crap like that, but I am now convinced he knows he can't argue intelligently with us so he spouts off at the mouth stuff that he knows will get us going. Don't let it bother you.

and BTW stevie, you said your an American but only by your definition. Cal is right.

Personally I think you should go join Dis

stevec,

do you get out of the bed in the morning and try to see how many people you can piss off??
someone ought to stomp a mudhole in you and then stomp it dry.

sell your computer and use the money to go watch brokeback mountain again.....

Hey Stevec, it's not just that a wall is built, but why it is built. You seem to want us all to honor you as a preacher of the truth. Maybe you ought to take some of your own medicine. Try a little kindness.

I know I say things that p*** people off, but that is not my intention.

might try thinking before speaking.....(or writing)

I have tended to ignore your prattle as it gives dishoner to GOD and America.....but...in response to your last load of Anti- American judgemental crap.......

most do not honor our fellow man above GOD, but do honor them above ones self........when a person makes sacrifices to help his (or her) fellow man , then honoring them as examples is appropiate...

your knocking our heros down a peg is considered disrespectful, and mean, where in the Bible do you find justification to act in such a way?

Latest posts