• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Iran's Terror Plot

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
I thought Buckwheat (pre-election promises) was going to sit down, talk about and solve any differences?

Mike said:
I thought Buckwheat (pre-election promises) was going to sit down, talk about and solve any differences?

the Iranian leaders don't drink beer, play golf, or shoot hoops, so what would they talk about?

Steve said:
Mike said:

the Iranian leaders don't drink beer, play golf, or shoot hoops, so what would they talk about?

I would say women, but talking about Michelle could ruin an amiable conversation.

But then again her 'Sasquatch" physical features may humor the deceased.

Faster horses said:
The blogs I have read say it's a set-up to create a diversion from "fast and furious" and other things the Obummer Administration doesn't want found out. :?

the arrest took place on Sept 29, when the Iranian/naturalized citizen was deported from Mexico.. by the timeline it was the only real opportunity to arrest him...

Manssor Arbabsiar, age 56, is a naturalized US citizen holding an Iranian passport.[11] He was arrested by federal agents at John F Kennedy International Airport in New York.[8] Officials said Arbabsiar flew from Iran through Frankfurt, Germany, to Mexico City on September 29 for a final planning session, but was refused entry to Mexico. He was deported back to Iran, and put on a plane to New York, where he was arrested in transit.[12] According to the DOJ, Arbabsiar waved his Miranda rights shortly after his arrest and allegedly confessed to his participation in the plot.

by delaying the announcement of the arrest and plot it does look suspicious,..

I would also like to say.. by retaining his Iranian passport he lied to become a US citizen.. and it should be revoked.

Latest posts