• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ironic-

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr said:
Oldtimer said:
Up until about 40 years ago and the kids all started smoking it, it grew wild all over up here on the river bottom...Was just a weed- Seasonal Mexican farmworkers had planted it everywhere... Still find a patch now and then along an irrigation ditch- altho those in the know tell me that it doesn't have much potency compared to the new genetically improved hybrids....

Good thing the cattle haven't figured out how to roll a joint.
Will they eat it though?

I don't know about cows, but the whitetail deer love it-- In talking with some suspects we picked up with grow operations- they said that they couldn't raise it outside in a regular garden- the deer would come in every night and eat it down....Happy Happy Deer :lol:

Oldtimer said:
nr said:
Oldtimer said:
Up until about 40 years ago and the kids all started smoking it, it grew wild all over up here on the river bottom...Was just a weed- Seasonal Mexican farmworkers had planted it everywhere... Still find a patch now and then along an irrigation ditch- altho those in the know tell me that it doesn't have much potency compared to the new genetically improved hybrids....

Will they eat it though?

I don't know about cows, but the whitetail deer love it-- In talking with some suspects we picked up with grow operations- they said that they couldn't raise it outside in a regular garden- the deer would come in every night and eat it down....Happy Happy Deer :lol:

How 'bout happy, happy cows when calving :!:

Hanta Yo said:
Oldtimer said:
nr said:
Will they eat it though?

Better hush up or the USDA will begin checking beef for cannabis, too :roll: .

Hanta Yo said:
Oldtimer said:
nr said:
Will they eat it though?

Hanta YO, you are one smart cookie. What we could do is feed it to all all cows and then they would all be happy.

Get it?

NO MORE MAD COW!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MLA,

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

all i can say is, when we bought this property, there wasn't any pot growing on it, but since then, because of my ever-so-helpful pigeons (i think), plus the other wild birds, it sprouting up all over. the cattle DO eat it, BTW. but i haven't noticed a change in attitude :D

it's all over the place here. we looked at a property once that was just covered with wild marijuana, when cait was about 7, and she told us that we couldn't buy it because the cops would arrest us (they do good drug education at schools--to a point anyway).

and my grampa in illinios used to grow it to make baling twine out of as a cash crop. but you might be better off smaking jimson weed if you're wanting to get high :roll:

Latest posts