• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IS ALEX JONES A ZIONIST SHILL?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
THE SIMMERING CONTROVERSY OF ALEX 'BULLHORN' JONES being a Zionist shill and de facto Zionist agent and spin meister has now spilled over onto Jones' own public Prison Planet Message Board (see below)…despite alleged message-censoring efforts by Jones, personally, and his staff.

According to a number of postings which are excerpted below, Jones allegiance to Zionism stems from two things: 1) His core Protestant Fundamentalist-Zionist belief system, and, 2) Widely circulated reports that his wife is a Jew which would make their two children Jewish under Talmudic law.

Here is a sampling of postings published on February 23rd, 2009, on Jones' Prison Planet Forum (Scroll Down) demonstrating his Zionist leanings:

** FORBIDDEN INFORMATION THAT ALEX JONES DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

"Alex Jones' 'w-i-f-e' is Jewish. He has two children by her. His children are therefore by rabbinical law, considered fully Jewish. This is because in rabbinical law, children are considered fully Jewish if their mother is Jewish, regardless of the race or ethnicity of the father.

Alex's w-i-f-e and children therefore qualify for Right of Return status under Israeli law. The Israeli Right of Return statute allows any Jew anywhere in the world to immigrate to Israel and receive instant automatic citizenship. Alex Jones' 'w-i-f-e' and children are therefore de facto dual citizens of the state of Israel.

It is well-known that many years ago Alex Jones used to complain on his radio show about how difficult it was for a non-Jewish spouse of a Jewish person to immigrate to the state of Israel because of the excessive bureaucratic red tape and regulations involved." View Entire Story Here.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-alex-jones-show-l-i-v-e-feb-19-with-alan-watt.html

JONES EXPOSED AS A 'DISINFO' AGENT FOR THE JEWS

ALLOWING JONES TO TAKE A HIDDEN CAMCORDER into the Zionist elite's/Skull & Bone's, Bohemian Grove, in the Redwoods forest in January of 2006, the Zionist Jewish press conferred upon Jones a celebrity status. Now making a name for himself due to the Zionist Jewish press' collaboration, Jones was able to gain the undying (frightening) maniacal devotion of thousands of Americans. View Entire Story Here & Here.

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=387

:shock:

lightninboy said:
Yawn. If Alex Jones is a Zionist shill, how come you aren't a sucker for him like you're a sucker for all the other Zionist shills?

ABOUT SEVEN WEEKS AFTER EXPOSING JONES AS A LIAR AND A FRAUD on his highly-regarded national patriot radio show (Watch & Listen HERE), William Cooper (author of the alternative news best-seller - 'Behold A Pale Horse' - was shot to death at his home in Eager, Arizona on November 5, 2001.

William Cooper exposes SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones 1/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc

Whitewing said:
I knew Jones was a Mossad agent plant and his program just another false flag.

Figures.

You probably never would have believed it, unless I had provided YouTube proof, so if you ever find yourself doubting, just let me know and I will link another YouTube.

and another thing....have you ever noticed how often Alex Jones uses the MSM to corroborate what he says...... :???:

He's in on it, there's no doubt about it. How else would he have known that 911 was about to happen.

Hmmmm?

I gotta admit, I'm a tough sell until someone can link to a youtube video with some wingnut making an outrageous claim. But once you see it with your own eyes, it's hard to deny.

That, plus the fact that it's now the truth.

Whitewing said:
I gotta admit, I'm a tough sell until someone can link to a youtube video with some wingnut making an outrageous claim. But once you see it with your own eyes, it's hard to deny.

That, plus the fact that it's now the truth.

I'm sure glad your now getting the facts first, before you distort them. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex is not 100% honest about this issue. he protects the jews and calls the zionists "nazis" to avoid being called an anti semite which is the trick used by the jews.

he thinks his audience will shrink if he takes on these issued head on and he will be marginalized.

shaumei said:
Alex is not 100% honest about this issue. he protects the jews and calls the zionists "nazis" to avoid being called an anti semite which is the trick used by the jews.

he thinks his audience will shrink if he takes on these issued head on and he will be marginalized.

YAWWWWNNN more garbage from our resident space cadet, You have no clue what he thinks will happen.
In fact yuou have no clue at all!

hopalong said:
shaumei said:

YAWWWWNNN more garbage from our resident space cadet, You have no clue what he thinks will happen.

this coming from someone that still thinks Santa Clause is coming this Christmas. lol

shaumei said:
hopalong said:
shaumei said:

this coming from someone that still thinks Santa Clause is coming this Christmas. lol

Don't you believe???? :D :D :D
Every one believes in Santa Claus, :D :D :D
Except conspirisy fanatics that are drunk on their handlers cool aid

lightninboy said:
I like the truth no matter who tells it.

I agree. But alex refuses to face 100% of the truth on the air. he knows it all though. he knows that zionists did 9/11 along with neocons...he has been confronted on his show and admitted it...

Shamu, since LB peed his pants and ran the other way when I asked the question, perhaps you'll take a shot at it.

I'll lay the groundwork first.

According to you, the Zionists, Mossad, American Neocons, and the military-industrial complex are responsible for 9-11, right? They planted explosives in the WTC Towers and WTC7 and then flew remote-controlled jets full of American citizens into them so America could blame the 19 Muslim cavemen, right?

Tell me then, in regards to the Pentagon, why the aforementioned guilty parties would risk exposing themselves by shooting a god damned cruise missle into the Pentagon? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just fly one of those remote-controlled jets filled with American citizens into that behemoth and be done with it?

Why such a risky move as firing a cruise missle? I mean, let's face, everyone knows the US military and its zionists masters control the cruise missles, not the 19 cavemen.

Splain me the logic of that decision please.

Whitewing said:
Shamu, since LB peed his pants and ran the other way when I asked the question, perhaps you'll take a shot at it.

According to you, the Zionists, Mossad, American Neocons, and the military-industrial complex are responsible for 9-11, right? They planted explosives in the WTC Towers and WTC7 and then flew remote-controlled jets full of American citizens into them so America could blame the 19 Muslim cavemen, right?

Tell me then, in regards to the Pentagon, why the aforementioned guilty parties would risk exposing themselves by shooting a god damned cruise missle into the Pentagon? Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just fly one of those remote-controlled jets filled with American citizens into that behemoth and be done with it?

Why such a risky move as firing a cruise missle? I mean, let's face, everyone knows the US military and its zionists masters control the cruise missles, not the 19 cavemen.

The remote controlled planes were probably not the same planes the people boarded if they ever boarded any planes as no video exists of them boarding any planes only Atta boarding a plane in Maine not the one in Boston. Check out that fact by the way and ask yourself why?

The cruise missile was the only way to hit the pentagon as it is so much lower...to hit the pentagon at 500 mph flying low enough to hit the light poles and not the ground is impossible by physics. it did not happen and this is why no video has ever been released to prove us wrong on it same as the McVeigh videos they never released from OKC as McVeigh had help that day as well as bombs were inside the murrah building.

once you understand this is not a single event but a pattern of behavior for these people, it is very easy to believe this was done the way I am explaining it happened.

I would put my life on the line it did not happen the way the mass media wants you to believe it happened. it was high treason the worst ever seen in this country.

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

The remote controlled planes were probably not the same planes the people boarded if they ever boarded any planes as no video exists of them boarding any planes only Atta boarding a plane in Maine not the one in Boston. Check out that fact by the way and ask yourself why?

The cruise missile was the only way to hit the pentagon as it is so much lower...to hit the pentagon at 500 mph flying low enough to hit the light poles and not the ground is impossible by physics. it did not happen and this is why no video has ever been released to prove us wrong on it same as the McVeigh videos they never released from OKC as McVeigh had help that day as well as bombs were inside the murrah building.

I would put my life on the line it did not happen the way the mass media wants you to believe it happened. it was high treason the worst ever seen in this country.

And according to physics bumble bees cannot fly either!! yet they do!!!
Can you give us the exact formula that shjows a 747 cannot fly at ground level at 500 mph, and then give us how that speed was determined the plane was flying, or is that like soooooo much of your statements somenthing you pulled out of the air???

hopalong said:
Can you give us the exact formula that shjows a 747 cannot fly at ground level at 500 mph, and then give us how that speed was determined the plane was flying, or is that like soooooo much of your statements somenthing you pulled out of the air???
A guy who would be lucky to hit a clay pigeon thinks he could land a 757 at 500 mph into the Pentagon at ground level without touching the grass.

Shamu said:
once you understand this is not a single event but a pattern of behavior for these people, it is very easy to believe this was done the way I am explaining it happened.

Before I can even try to wrap my brain around the string of unsupported assertions you made above, please tell me who "these people" are.

lightninboy said:
hopalong said:
Can you give us the exact formula that shjows a 747 cannot fly at ground level at 500 mph, and then give us how that speed was determined the plane was flying, or is that like soooooo much of your statements something you pulled out of the air???
A guy who would be lucky to hit a clay pigeon thinks he could land a 757 at 500 mph into the Pentagon at ground level without touching the grass.

Nope never said I could fly a 700 series a/c, I can and have set right seat in a DC 10 :D

Am still waiting on the proof that the plane was flying at 500mph :wink: Leaving that behind lets discuss the cruise missile :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just which one was used???(there are several different types)
From where was it launched??
What was the warhead used?
What was the propellant used to drive it???
Which guidance system was used to take it to target???
At what speed did it hit target?????
what height did it hit target????

answer these questions and you might have a little credibility, or maybe not, :wink: :wink:

shaumei said:

So why do you have a death wish. Heck you coulda just traded places with Alan Berg

Latest posts