• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Disagreeable Just anti-Military?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

IN YOUR VIEW OF HER POSTS, Is Disagreeable Anti-Military?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Reaction score
Disagreeable Wrote
But there aren't a lot of Air Force puks on the ground in Iraq.

In amongst a Thread about Hijacking threads, Disagreeable hijacked it and wrote this line, I couldn't take it out of context as it wasn't even in context with the Rant she was spewing...

I stopped reading her threads some time back as it is the same anti-military anti-war crap over and over again,,,,is there any doubt that she is anti-military? or anti war? and would the discussion be furthered is she actually discussed something other then her blind hatred for the military and President Bush? to date I have "NEVER" seen one positive article posted by her about the US MILITARY...

even after hurricane Katrina she could not admit what a great job the US Military did in it's aftermath....

Disagreeable wrote
All right, so I couldn't refrain from a rant or two, Smile but I can link everything in this post to a newspaper or government report.
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4536

Disagreeable wrote
let's hear what you've got to say.

You claim to be able to "link" every thing in your post to a newspaper or goverment report,,well what liberal rag did you use to call our Air Force PUKS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not only is poor ole dis anti-military, anti-Bush and anti-American, he/she/it seems to be anti-everything. Have you ever seen anything positive on ANY subject posted by this twit?

Steve said:
Disagreeable Wrote
But there aren't a lot of Air Force puks on the ground in Iraq.

In amongst a Thread about Hijacking threads, Disagreeable hijacked it and wrote this line, I couldn't take it out of context as it wasn't even in context with the Rant she was spewing...

I wrote the above line in reference to the Army's inability to meet it's recruiting goals. The Navy and Air Force are doing fine because most of their members aren't on the ground in Iraq.

I stopped reading her threads some time back as it is the same anti-military anti-war crap over and over again,,,,is there any doubt that she is anti-military? or anti war? and would the discussion be furthered is she actually discussed something other then her blind hatred for the military and President Bush? to date I have "NEVER" seen one positive article posted by her about the US MILITARY...

Obviously you didn't stop reading "her" threads because you're responding to one of them. Duh. :roll: I'm not anti-military. I'm not even anti-war. I'm very much anti-IRAQ war. I have posted over and over that we have the finest military in the world. I think I'm the only person on this board who does support the military. You, Katrina, Cal, Passin Gas, seem to be fine with the fact that the Bush Bunch sent our troops into a war without their heavy armor or enough troops to get the job done. The result has been unnecessary American deaths. So spin away. The truth is there for anyone to read. The Bush Administration has no respect for the military. It's obvious from the way they have used them in Iraq, for the way they treated Gen Shinseki when he testifed, truthfully, about what was needed to take and hold Iraq.

even after hurricane Katrina she could not admit what a great job the US Military did in it's aftermath....p

Our military was in Iraq when Katrina hit. Less than half of the National Guard was available for use in LA and MS. Yes, there was over 60% not in Iraq, but not all of them are capable of responding. Some are sick, some are wounded, some are out of state. I don't believe I've ever said the military didn't do a good job in Katrina response. What I've said is that the Bush Bunch didn't respond as they should have to this hurricane. Polls show that most Americans and George W. Bush agree with me.

Disagreeable wrote
All right, so I couldn't refrain from a rant or two, Smile but I can link everything in this post to a newspaper or government report.
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4536

Disagreeable wrote
let's hear what you've got to say

You claim to be able to "link" every thing in your post to a newspaper or goverment report,,well what liberal rag did you use to call our Air Force PUKS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:D Aw, your feelings are hurt? At least I didn't call the Navy "swabbies." Air Force people call soldiers "grunts". I can and will amend my statement to "I can support all the facts in this post to newspaper and government reports. The opinions stated are my own."

Edited after reading Steve's post on the other thread - Disagreeable

Liberty Belle said:
Not only is poor ole dis anti-military, anti-Bush and anti-American, he/she/it seems to be anti-everything. Have you ever seen anything positive on ANY subject posted by this twit?

For you Liberty Belle: I positively think George W. Bush is incompetent and should be impeached.

Liberty Belle said:
Why is anyone who disagrees with you "anti_American" ? Who made you the judge of who is a good American and who isn't? I am fed up with the Republicans in this country always calling anyone who doesn't support Bush "anti-American" and telling them to leave. Maybe anyone who disagrees with you should be put in a camp somewhere where you can keep a better eye on them?

Disagreeable said:
Liberty Belle said:

For you Liberty Belle: I positively think George W. Bush is competent and should be impeached.

If he's competent, why would you impeach him?

Because he KNOWS he's running this country into the poor house, and knows that he's padding the pockets of all his cronies by giving them jobs they ARE NOT qualified for.....qualified to take that big payck to the bank!

And now Rove, who can't keep his mouth shut, i.e. Valerie Plame incident, is in charge of the $200B to rebuild the Gulf Coast! PLEEEEEEEZE wake up America.

Bush is making millions off of the $3.00+/gallon of gas YOU ARE paying....oh sure it's all " on the shelf" now that he's Prez....but it'sjust in a holding pattern.

kolanuraven, did you see this article in the American Spectator? Things are worse for Bush than I could have imagined. Link below.

"But at this stage of the game, barring some imaginative political moves that bear some resemblance to the Bush Administration circa 2002, Republicans on Capitol Hill and even some longtime Bush team members in various Cabinet level departments say this Administration is done for."

And David Safavian, the man Bush put in charge of The Office of Federal Procurement Policy has been arrested and actually put in jail. Before this job he worked for DeLay's pal Jack Abramoff. There's a link to that below, too. Amazing!

Spectator link: http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=8762
Safavian link: http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=53613

these people

and who or what are These People ? just because you buy six hundred dollor shoes and claim to be a trust fun Baby, we are supposed to follow your liberal ways, Heck you probably don't even eat beef,,,,,,,,,,or know what work really is,,,,,,

Try Crying it goes well with your whining.....

That's so funny....you remember what I said my shoes cost!!! What a riot!! Why does that bother you??? That is lovely!!!! Of all the important things you could remember.....you waste brain cells on that bit of trivia!!!

FYI...I just got in from weaning calves....and no I don't eat beef....mine is too expensive to eat. I don't raise cattle for hamburger...mine are raised for genetics/improvement. I dont' see the sense in eating a cow I can sell for $10K!!! But we all do things differently for our different purposes. You seem to like to stomp and rave @ people and be just plain snotty!!

" These People" didn't ya read the earlier line of posts.....The Bush Bunch..

How's ranching in New Jersey these days???

and no I don't eat beef

Figured that,,,,

Ranching has not been in the southern area of New Jersey for many years, when land sells for over 200,000 an acre even I sold out,,,,my leaseholds are down ( same reason) thus the "retired" listed as occupation....

But I was at least connected to Ranching, South Dakota and the Region for a good part of my life,,, and I not only eat beef, but I raise what I eat....

If I come across as Snotty to you it is because there is always some liberal person telling others how to think, live and then by thier own example they ignore the same liberal principles they wish we all would live by,,,

example:

Complaining about paltry tax cut, saying it is less then you pay for a pair of shoes,

yet you take your used clothes and get a tax deduction to reduce your taxes and appear smug about your getting this tax break...

Sorry but if the tax cut is a good thing for the rest of US then why are you not paying your fair share?

just because there are legal tax deductions we can take, morally some are abuse of the spirit of the law,

and donating your cloths for a charity tax deduction is one...both you and bill should be ashamed of your self....

So you would rather eat a $10K cow just to say " I eat beef" instead of being a good business person and reaping the profit??? OK

And the" ranching in New Jersey "was a slam!!.......gotcha!

So I should just throw out and trash any/all of clothing instead of giving it to charity so someone who is getting started or needs a boost in life....you don't want them to have it???? Then I suppose all those T shirts, shorts, pants, etc that came from MY DEAD SON who died in Iraq....those things I sent to the shelter in Houston for the hurricane victims...I should NOT have done that!!

Thank goodness you've set me straight...I'll not share/donate another thing...with anyone...whether they need or not. That'll teach them free loaders .

I'll not make that mistake twice!!!! And by the by...I also gave my $600 TAX CUT money to the food bank.....well never again. Man, am I glad you replied to me.....I never knew I was morally wrong to do such.

Gee I thought you were smart enough to read, I was "slamming" your taking a tax break I said was unethical,,but you could not respond to that so you replied with some sort of liberal rant....

I could give a damn about your high priced cow, if my steers were worth 10K I would sell them to, but it would not stop me from eating beef,,,,your liberal rant says it all,,just another veg head, who refuses to eat beef, and lies about thier charity...Real charity giving does not reflect on ones tax return......

if your as rich as you claim and as charitable as you claim then the amount would not have been $600, as that is the number the liberal media has been "feeding" all you liberals, and since you don't eat anything they don't spoon feed you, your incapable of coming up with a number from your own tax return,,,,the $600 was what the average taxpayer would have recieved back for those in the middle 20%, a person in the lowest tax bracket would realize aproxamatly $60 where as some one in a higher income would recieve more...

so stop the liberal line eat a Steak and back up your arguments with more then just a snotty rant,,even Dis does better with her cover story then you...

Latest posts