• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Gretchen Wilson un- patriotic?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Econ101 said:
Northern Rancher said:
Minnie Pearl now that's funny lol.

Minnie Pearl died in 1996. You have a wierd sense of humor, NR.

Minnie was actually my heroine-- who else could make quite a well to do living off wearing clothes 50 years out of date, leaving the sales tag on your outrageous hat- dancing like a scarecrow, while singing like an old hog caller- and be a 50 year star of Nashville by hollering HOWWWDY :???: The lady must have been quite a genius . :wink: .....

Oldtimer said:
Econ101 said:
Northern Rancher said:
Minnie Pearl now that's funny lol.

Minnie Pearl died in 1996. You have a wierd sense of humor, NR.

Minnie was actually my heroine-- who else could make quite a well to do living off wearing clothes 50 years out of date, leaving the sales tag on your outrageous hat- dancing like a scarecrow, while singing like an old hog caller- and be a 50 year star of Nashville by hollering HOWWWDY :???: The lady must have been quite a genius . :wink: .....

I liked her too.

With your analogy, fans that were present at the Dixie Chicks concert when they denounced the war and the president must share the same views as they did, right?
Since they were in London when they said it......hmmm not sure if you can say they are un-american LOL

Well I do have to say I have heard ( was forced to listen to it ~really)
Thier new cd
I can say I know what she is talking about in the song " I am not ready to make nice"
No I am not going to buy the cd. I will not give money to someone I diagree with politicaly.
Geeeee aint freedom wonderful :D

MsSage...Since they were in London when they said it......hmmm not sure if you can say they are un-american LOL

You're joking......right??

She might be reffering to the fans in attendance as oppossed to the Chicks themselves... Especially when she follows by saying she wouldn't buy Dixie Chicks CD's since she disagrees with them politically.. Oh well...

This brings me to the question, if you don't agree with communism, why are we supporting politicians who allow "free trade" with communist China and why are we buying foreign goods at the stores from these countries?

Latest posts