• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

is it torture or Nagging?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It is just Nagging

• No the ACLU is Right it is Torture.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagging is torture.

• My wife would be a great interrogator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Reaction score
As much as liberals complain that we are torturing Terrorists, and such, I found the definations that the ACLU is basing thier legal action, and after realizing that my wife has been torturing me for years promply called them up to represent me (and all other men who've been subject to these torture methods) to get the Ladies to stop torturing US....

Direct: Asking straightforward questions.

Were you playing poker last night ?

B. (S/NF)(U) Incentive/Removal of Incentive: Providing a reward or removing a privilege, above and beyond those that are required by the Geneva Convention, from detainees.

You ain't getting that tonight or any other night for that matter,,,

C. (S/NF)(U) Emotional Love: Playing on the love a detainee has for an individual or group.

Nuf said....................

D. (S/NF)(U) Emotional Hate: Playing on the hatred a detainee has for an individual or group.

My Mothers coming to visit...

E. (S/NF)(U) Fear Up Harsh: Significantly increasing the fear level in a detainee.

and shes staying ......

F. (S/NF)(U) Fear Up Mild: Moderately increasing the fear level in a detainee.

but only for two weeks....

G. (S/NF)(U) Reduced Fear: Reducing the fear level in a detainee.

unless she can book into a nice hotel......

H. (S/NF)(U) Pride and Ego Up: Boosting the ego of a detainee.

Boy you look good in those jeans......

I. (S/NF)(U) Pride and Ego Down: Attacking or insulting the ego of a detainee, not beyond the limits that would apply to an EPW.

Didn't they get a bit tighter?

J. (S/NF)(U) Futility: Invoking the feeling of futility of a detainee.

My mother is staying......or else..........

K. (S/NF)(U) We Know All: Convincing the detainee that the interrogator already knows the answers to questions he asks the detainee.

I already know that you missed the meeting,,,,,and went drinking with Bob.....

L. (S/NF)(U) Establish Your Identity: Convincing the detainee that the interrogator has mistaken the detainee for someone else.

Listen you SOB.....( when she Knows damn well I am... )....

M. (S/NF)(U) Repetition: Continuously repeating the same question to the detainee within interrogation periods of normal duration.

Just plain old Nagging....

N. (S/NF)(U) File and Dossier: Convincing Detainee that the interrogator has a damning and inaccurate file, which must be fixed.

Oh yea we've all seen that tactic......(it usually costs us more then flowers and candy when she starts bringing up all the stuff we did wrong).......

O. (S/NF)(U) Mutt and Jeff: A team consisting of a friendly and harsh interrogator. The harsh interrogator might employ the Pride and Ego Down technique.

Usually happens when her mother is visiting...

P. (S/NF)(U) Rapid Fire: Questioning in rapid succession without allowing detainee to answer.

Where were you? Was Buddy there? How drunk were you? ect...hurts more then you bustin head...

Q. (S/NF)(U) Silence: Staring at the detainee to encourage discomfort.

yep, we've all had to deal with the dreaded "silent treatment", Ussually followed by the I'm going to my Mothers treatment".

R. (S/NF)(U) Change of Scenery Up: Removing the detainee from the standard interrogation setting (generally to a location more pleasant, but no worse).

You can sleep in you pickup (when compared to sleeping with the silent treatment this is better).....

S. (S/NF)(U) Change of Scenery Down: Removing the detainee from the standard interrogation setting and placing him in a setting that may be less comfortable; would not constitute a substantial change in environmental quality.

Your sleeping on the sofa tonight,,and maybe for the rest of the week...

T. (S/NF)(U) Dietary Manipulation: Changing the diet of a detainee; no intended deprivation of food or water; no adverse medical or cultural effect and without intent to deprive subject of food or water, e.g., hot rations to MREs.

Your Supper is in the trash

U. (S/NF)(U) Environmental Manipulation: Altering the environment to create moderate discomfort (e.g. adjusting temperature or introducing an unpleasant smell). Conditions may not be such that they injure the detainee. Detainee is accompanied by interrogator at all times.

Sounds like sleeping with the dogs....

V. (S/NF)(U) Sleep Adjustment: Adjusting the sleep times of a detainee (e.g. reversing sleep cycles from night to day). This technique is NOT sleep deprivation.

They had babies to? and who said it's not sleep deprivation?

W. (S/NF)(U) False Flag: Convincing the detainee that individuals from a country other than the United States are interrogating him.

Had my Brother-in-law set me up once so I know how that feels.....

X. (S/NF)(U) Isolation: Isolating the detainees from other detainees while still complying with basic standards of treatment. [Caution: the use of isolation as an interrogation technique requires detailed implementation instructions, including specific guidelines regarding the length of isolation, medical and psychological review, and approval for extensions of the length of isolation by the 205th MI BDE Commander. Use of this technique for more than 30 days, whether continuous or not, must be briefed to 205th MI BDE Commander prior to implementation.

Never been Kicked out yet but had to put up a buddy once,, this really hurts.....and we had him more the a month.....

Y. (S/NF)(U) Presence of Military Working Dog: Dogs will be muzzled and under the control of MWD handler at all times to prevent contact with detainee.

Her dog bit me once,,(She should have muzzle it)

Z. (S/NF)(U) Sleep Management: Detainee provided minimum 4 hours of sleep per 24 hour period, not to exceed 72 continuous hours.

I see they've been calving also...

AA. (S/NF)(U) Yelling, Loud Music, and Light Control: Used to create fear, disorient detainee and prolong capture shock. Volume controlled to prevent injury.

They have teenagers to?

BB. (S/NF)(U) Deception: Use of falsified representations including documents and reports.

She really set me up with that one.....

CC. (S/NF)(U) Stress Positions: Use of physical postures (sitting, standing, kneeling, prone, ect.) for no more than 1 hour per use. Use of technique(s) will not exceed 4 hours and adequate rest between use of each position will be provided.

wait the opera was more then an hour,

Well Guys is it just Nagging or Torture???

No disrespect meant towards the Ladies!!!!!

Steve, you've stumbled upon a great idea. Make the detainees sit through endless opera!!! :nod:

T. (S/NF)(U) Dietary Manipulation: Changing the diet of a detainee; no intended deprivation of food or water; no adverse medical or cultural effect and without intent to deprive subject of food or water, e.g., hot rations to MREs.

Your Supper is in the trash

I can see by the poll results, I'm not the only guy in trouble for my post..... :lol: :lol:

http://www.cageprisoners.com/articles.php?id=6609

for Disagreeable.....Maybe you can show US how this treatment is in-humane?

Latest posts