• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Is Mike still a turd??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
I've been away for a while and am just wondering if Mike(from Alabama) is still such a TURD????
Anybody know ,one way or the other???? :D :D

I'll have to say Yes :wink:

Tim,I miss you when your gone,your posts are sooo insiteful

TimH said:
I've been away for a while and am just wondering if Mike(from Alabama) is still such a TURD????

A turd is a turd........... One way or the other. :lol:

Where in heck have you been?

Has it taken you this long to recover from that sex change operation? :shock:

Don't remember who it was that said you were getting your "Hang Down" converted to a "HOO HAA".

Show us a pic. :lol:

Mike said:
TimH said:

A turd is a turd........... One way or the other. :lol:

Where in heck have you been?

Has it taken you this long to recover from that sex change operation? :shock:

Don't remember who it was that said you were getting your "Hang Down" converted to a "HOO HAA".

Show us a pic. :lol:

Me been busy, Mon!!!

The 1st operation wasn't too bad...... its when I got switched back that was the problem..........I complained when they got half done and went for coffee and they told me to go F myself.......... it took longer than anyone expected for me to get tired of it.......
TURD! :p

How's things In Sweet Home Alabama???? Been hot and humid here.

Been really hot and dry here.

Please don't get into the song and dance about how nasty your underwear have been getting.

Smelly skivvies just ain't what I want to hear about tonite. :lol:

How's the boys? Been getting any work out of them? Have you forced them to quit school yet? :shock:

By the way, who was it that called you a turd that got this started? I can't remember who it was.

Not including your buddy "Red River". :lol:

About time you showed up,what the hell you been doing, aint no canucklehead so busy that they caint go a couple rounds with a R calfer :wink: ..................good luck
PS seems like the canuckleheads that make some sense,post less,and we are left with the scrubs like big dummie from big beaver,or that foul mouthed witch called Mrs whats her ass :D :D :D ..............good luck boy.

Mike said:

Please don't get into the song and dance about how nasty your underwear have been getting.

How's the boys? Been getting any work out of them? Have you forced them to quit school yet? :shock:

By the way, who was it that called you a turd that got this started? I can't remember who it was.

I'm still way too traumatized ,from the ribbing you gave me, to even think about wearing underwear,Mike. It could be PTSD. :cry:
Boys are doing good. #1 is working on the oil rigs.#2 has a summer job, and the baby(14) helps me out quite a bit with haying and stuff.
I can't remember who called me a turd either.It was pretty funny though.
I wonder whatever happened to "Red River"? Maybe he choked on a piece of thpandekth! :D :D Or maybe him and Haymaker are really the same person.........hmmmm???? :???: :wink:

TimH said:
Mike said:

I'm still way too traumatized ,from the ribbing you gave me, to even think about wearing underwear,Mike. It could be PTSD. :cry:
Boys are doing good. #1 is working on the oil rigs.#2 has a summer job, and the baby(14) helps me out quite a bit with haying and stuff.
I can't remember who called me a turd either.It was pretty funny though.
I wonder whatever happened to "Red River"? Maybe he choked on a piece of thpandekth! :D :D Or maybe him and Haymaker are really the same person.........hmmmm???? :???: :wink:

Im guilty of alot of things,but not that guilty :D :D ..............good luck
PS now you got me thinkin :shock: seems to me you and my old friend SH disappeared about the same time...hmmm ????

Latest posts